Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

It's bit dearer than normal iptv and I've used a few but this is the best about - try the 3 day free trial out, no maintenance no buffering, can rewind tv for 7 days and record. I think it's run by our Chinese friends https://www.iviewhd.com/catalog/. Can recommend, had it about 6 months glitch free.

Main Street

Quote from: Jules on November 05, 2020, 09:58:20 PM
It's bit dearer than normal iptv and I've used a few but this is the best about - try the 3 day free trial out, no maintenance no buffering, can rewind tv for 7 days and record. I think it's run by our Chinese friends https://www.iviewhd.com/catalog/. Can recommend, had it about 6 months glitch free.
There are only a few recent reviews online from users which look credible and their experience has not been great.

Jules

Can only give you my own experience with it and it's top notch - try the free trial, think you'll be impressed

Taylor

Quote from: Jules on November 06, 2020, 03:59:12 PM
Can only give you my own experience with it and it's top notch - try the free trial, think you'll be impressed

Says 169 UK channels Jules - I had assumed there were many more than that on Sky currently.

Does it not have all of the channels available on Sky?

SHEEDY

Quote from: Taylor on November 06, 2020, 04:03:40 PM
Quote from: Jules on November 06, 2020, 03:59:12 PM

Says 169 UK channels Jules - I had assumed there were many more than that on Sky currently.

Does it not have all of the channels available on Sky?
my own provider is advertising this as the future of iptv at the minute. As far as I know it only broadcasts in HD, therefore only has all the sky etc HD channels. You have to buy a more basic package to go along with it if you want access to lower league games on I follow or optus sports etc.
nil satis nisi optimum

Jules

Not sure myself how many channels on sky but never had a problem finding anything I wanted - sports movies all there, all channels in hd, they don't provide channels where hd isn't available.

As sheedy says no Ifollow for lower league games but If your not interested in them like myself will be no loss.

Taylor

Quote from: Jules on November 06, 2020, 04:15:58 PM
Not sure myself how many channels on sky but never had a problem finding anything I wanted - sports movies all there, all channels in hd, they don't provide channels where hd isn't available.

As sheedy says no Ifollow for lower league games but If your not interested in them like myself will be no loss.

Has it all of the sports channels such as Sky, BT, Premier etc?

Jules

Quote from: Taylor on November 06, 2020, 04:19:34 PM
Quote from: Jules on November 06, 2020, 04:15:58 PM

Has it all of the sports channels such as Sky, BT, Premier etc?

Yep all of them and all sky/bt PPV

Cavan19

Looking for high spec Android box since I starting having to use VPN my speeds are shot. Itchy or any of guys in the know any suggestions?

Itchy

Quote from: Cavan19 on November 11, 2020, 07:41:58 PM
Looking for high spec Android box since I starting having to use VPN my speeds are shot. Itchy or any of guys in the know any suggestions?

New box wont improve your internet speed. What speed did you have and what you have now. Are you in 26 counties, if so why are you using a VPN as there are no blocks here yet (bar maybe sky broadband)

Cavan19

Quote from: Itchy on November 11, 2020, 08:39:16 PM

New box wont improve your internet speed. What speed did you have and what you have now. Are you in 26 counties, if so why are you using a VPN as there are no blocks here yet (bar maybe sky broadband)

I moved from eir to sky and it's not as quick. Getting over 100m on the laptop and mid 20's on the box but vpn is bringing that down to between 10 and 15. Provider insists on vpn

clonadmad

Signed up for the free 3 day trial

It's pending atm

When it arrives

What do i actually do then?

Please keep in minding that you are talking to a dribbling idiot in these matters

Thanks in advance

Dar31

Quote from: clonadmad on November 11, 2020, 09:52:30 PM

Signed up for the free 3 day trial

It's pending atm

When it arrives

What do i actually do then?

Please keep in minding that you are talking to a dribbling idiot in these matters

Thanks in advance

You download their iview app and put in the activation code it should load up and away you go

MoChara

I bought my last box of www.banggood.com takes a couple of weeks to arrive but they couldn't be beat for price, that was a couple of years ago so I'm not really up to speed on the latest greatest box.

As Itchy says the box probably won't make much difference to your speeds.

Cavan19

Quote from: MoChara on November 12, 2020, 08:21:13 AM

I bought my last box of www.banggood.com takes a couple of weeks to arrive but they couldn't be beat for price, that was a couple of years ago so I'm not really up to speed on the latest greatest box.

As Itchy says the box probably won't make much difference to your speeds.

Going to try TP links see if that helps.