The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

I heard the Romanian economy has gone into recession as a result of that match (source: Jamie Heaslip)

LC

Quote from: Itchy on September 09, 2023, 06:27:04 PM
I heard the Romanian economy has gone into recession as a result of that match (source: Jamie Heaslip)

:D :D

His statement earlier today was as stupid as one of the other rugby guys said a few years back that rugby in Ireland was the peoples game or something like that.

The D4 brigade sometimes suffer from a combination of their head up their asses / living in a bubble.

Milltown Row2

This game coming up will be something else! Argentina will be going all guns blazing!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

I wonder what way England v Argentina will go. It is hard to say but the losers should still get second in this group.

Milltown Row2

Hoping for blood and thunder
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

The anthems need to go tA f**k!!! It's brutal and I'm not interested in the back story either

bennydorano

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2023, 07:59:14 PM
The anthems need to go tA f**k!!! It's brutal and I'm not interested in the back story either
Murdering them! La Marseillaise ruined last night

Eire90

there actually talks of expanding to 24

RedHand88

Quote from: LC on September 09, 2023, 06:55:21 PM

His statement earlier today was as stupid as one of the other rugby guys said a few years back that rugby in Ireland was the peoples game or something like that.

The D4 brigade sometimes suffer from a combination of their head up their asses / living in a bubble.

https://x.com/refcomeon/status/1700436502524633488?s=46&t=zgzuYWfgC5dD3Y5jl1Xd6A

seafoid

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 09, 2023, 08:05:59 PM
Quote from: LC on September 09, 2023, 06:55:21 PM

https://x.com/refcomeon/status/1700436502524633488?s=46&t=zgzuYWfgC5dD3Y5jl1Xd6A
Was he drunk?

weareros

Christ, it's like getting stuck listening to a drunk Southsider in the Shelbourne.

Capt Pat

Tom Curry just got a ridiculous red card. The Argentine flew into him causing a clash of heads. It wasn't even a yellow imho.

thewobbler

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 09, 2023, 08:20:40 PM
Tom Curry just got a ridiculous red card. The Argentine flew into him causing a clash of heads. It wasn't even a yellow imho.

Rugby's rule makers have attempting to clamp down on accidents for a decade. Understandably so given the insurance claims incoming. But they don't seems to understand what accidents are.

Wildweasel74

Well pat, u need read the new rule book,

bennydorano

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 09, 2023, 08:20:40 PM

I thought it very harsh myself. Head injuries are getting like the trans debate, people afraid to open their mouths about it. Be interesting to see what happens the Argentine yellow, his looked much worse - intent wise.