The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver hill

Quote from: Truth hurts on October 26, 2022, 02:08:04 PM
Does anyone know why there is not an all_Ireland senior schools cup competition for all the senior winners like the Hogan cup

.....I'd say old Chap, it's because nothing can quite surpass a Leinster Schools Cup medal in Irish rugby.🙄

Capt Pat

The big Leinster schools would win it every year.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 26, 2022, 07:38:24 PM
The big Leinster schools would win it every year.

A bit like letting the Kerry intermediate and Junior Champions into the Munster and AI series.

dec

Team vs South Africa

Hugo Keenan;
Robert Baloucoune, Garry Ringrose, Stuart McCloskey, Mack Hansen;
Johnny Sexton (capt), Conor Murray;
Andrew Porter, Dan Sheehan, Tadhg Furlong;
Tadhg Beirne, James Ryan;
Peter O'Mahony, Josh van der Flier, Caelan Doris

Replacements: Rob Herring, Cian Healy, Finlay Bealham, Kieran Treadwell, Jack Conan, Jamison Gibson Park, Joey Carbery, Jimmy O'Brien

Captain Scarlet

Chatting to a mate last night who would be an ex club rugby player and always follows Leinster and Ireland

Just saying how the big hype band wagon is kinda gone. He was saying the day trippers who only care about the corporate sess have pushed out some fans.

Like there are lots of seats empty around restarts with lads just supping at the bar. And then it's a non stop flow of people up and down.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

bennydorano

With it moved to Amazon Prime you'd hardly know the Autumn Internationals were on

5times5times

Anyone know the best place to get away tickets? Would love a weekend in Cardiff or Rome

JoG2

Quote from: 5times5times on November 05, 2022, 10:08:45 AM
Anyone know the best place to get away tickets? Would love a weekend in Cardiff or Rome

You'd need to remortgage the house to pay for the flights. We've looked a few years and it's just not justifiable

screenexile

Good game between ABs and Wales.

Not sure about Wales last try but they're sticking with them!!

dec

The Irish jerseys are hideous.

quit yo jibbajabba

Hope ire are bate purely for wearin those jerseys

Startin to sound like Ewan arent i?

😃

Turf

Two proud Irishmen with the tries  ;D

JoG2

Quote from: Turf on November 05, 2022, 06:57:23 PM

You might not have made such a clown of yourself if you'd got your facts right

Some 2nd half so far

Itchy

I flicked over to virgin media 2 to see what the score was in the challenge game with South Africa, what sort of ridiculous tops are they wearing. Anyway back ton rte2 for some competitive sport.

galwayman

Quote from: Turf on November 05, 2022, 06:57:23 PM
You do realise that Josh Van der Flier is Irish born and bred?