The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

I know rubgy players are big guys in the gym all the time but the build on Aki is unreal, I seen many a power lifter not build like that.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 19, 2022, 06:10:37 PM
We not too hot on it again today, got then pinned in but should tried a few shots at goal on our penalties. Went to the corner a few times and haven't scored and been held up in the tackle a few times.
Definitely shouldn't have.
We needed the bonus point.

From the Bunker

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on March 19, 2022, 07:01:10 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 19, 2022, 06:10:37 PM
We not too hot on it again today, got then pinned in but should tried a few shots at goal on our penalties. Went to the corner a few times and haven't scored and been held up in the tackle a few times.
Definitely shouldn't have.
We needed the bonus point.

Yes today was as much about getting the Bonus point as it was about the win.

An Watcher

Did ireland really need the bonus point?  Without it they'd still be 2 points ahead?  England win, France maybe get a losing bonus point, happy days??  Maybe I'm missing something

Wildweasel74

First time looking England to win, what's wrong with me ahhh!

Main Street

Quote from: An Watcher on March 19, 2022, 07:53:56 PM
Did ireland really need the bonus point?  Without it they'd still be 2 points ahead?  England win, France maybe get a losing bonus point, happy days??  Maybe I'm missing something
In the unlikely event of a France draw + bonus point, that would overhaul a 2 point difference.

dec

C'mon the bit of the scoreboard that is not beside the word France

lenny

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 19, 2022, 08:01:48 PM
First time looking England to win, what's wrong with me ahhh!

I still want France to stuff them even though it'll cost us the championship. It's win win though because if England do it we have the consolation of the championship.

JPGJOHNNYG

England get done at the breakdown here ffs

Solo_run

England have no interest in winning this game. That is already obvious

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Solo_run on March 19, 2022, 08:23:46 PM

If they lose this then they seriously need to think about getting rid of jones

Solo_run

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 19, 2022, 08:28:39 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on March 19, 2022, 08:23:46 PM

If they lose this then they seriously need to think about getting rid of jones

He is only there now for the pay. If they changed manager now England would be serious contenders for the world cup. They always have that intense first season with new managers and it takes teams a while to figure them out.

They should keep Jones  8)

screenexile

France are a serious outfit I don't think many teams could live with them the kind of mood they're in this evening!

Captain Obvious

To the surprise of nobody the English are doing Ireland no favours

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: screenexile on March 19, 2022, 08:46:56 PM
France are a serious outfit I don't think many teams could live with them the kind of mood they're in this evening!

England giving them a free ride at the breakdown to be honest. Also is a Shaun Edwards team ever onside it was the same when he was with Wales with the rush defense it's offside all match.