The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

England would have won with Ronaldo. Fellas like Mike Brown and Hartley aren't fit to polish his jockstrap.

Denn Forever

schadenfreude never so sweet.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on March 19, 2017, 09:49:03 AM
I couldn't care less if Derry won the League, it's a complete irrelevance of a competition.

And it's not at all like the situation yesterday, where England were awarded the Six Nations Title at the end of the game and Irish people were giddily celebrating.

Jesus lad, you have a very sad outlook on life!!! One miserable Cnut
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

I'm quite happy tbh. I just don't value the League as a competition, and am puzzled by the wild celebrations from Irish people after yesterday's rugby.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on March 19, 2017, 11:14:21 AM
I'm quite happy tbh. I just don't value the League as a competition, and am puzzled by the wild celebrations from Irish people after yesterday's rugby.

I don't think you are tbh, crowd out watching the match yesterday and it wasn't wild celebrations just celebrating Ireland winning... don't come on a thread that annoys you to get annoyed!!

Have you always been an attention seeker? I get why kids seek attention but I assume you're an adult
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

I'm not annoyed at all. Im not seeking attention either, just attempting to understand the curious Irish celebrations.

However if you genuinely feel I am merely seeking attention please feel free to ignore my posts like others do.

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on March 19, 2017, 09:58:29 AM
England would have won with Ronaldo. Fellas like Mike Brown and Hartley aren't fit to polish his jockstrap.

Never so glad to see such an odious little p***k knock on at the end, karma.

As for Sexton, he does get a lot of dirty tackles where the arms aren't used, twice yesterday but in fairness to him he keeps getting wired in and was instrumental in a few turn overs.

Still think Ireland have a weakness scoring tries other than from rolling mauls.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: The Stallion on March 19, 2017, 11:14:21 AM

It's not that difficult to understand the reasons for the celebration:

1. It was the English

2. Winning a proper test against the team ranked the best in the NH going for the Slam and a world record

3. Ireland played to their potential

4. Circumstances caused JS to pick almost his best team, we were proved right (all outside Dublin 4)

5. Eddie Jones

6. It was the English, Mike Brown, James Haskell, Dan Cole, Dylan Hartley, Owen Farrell, Ben Youngs, Danny Care, Joe Marler

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on March 19, 2017, 11:30:01 AM
I'm not annoyed at all. Im not seeking attention either, just attempting to understand the curious Irish celebrations.

However if you genuinely feel I am merely seeking attention please feel free to ignore my posts like others do.

You have nothing positive about any of your posts...

You're that miserable fecker who stands in the corner of the pub that no one talks to cause you'll grind them down with your depressive views

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: johnneycool on March 19, 2017, 11:32:01 AM
Quote from: seafoid on March 19, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

Never so glad to see such an odious little p***k knock on at the end, karma.

As for Sexton, he does get a lot of dirty tackles where the arms aren't used, twice yesterday but in fairness to him he keeps getting wired in and was instrumental in a few turn overs.

Still think Ireland have a weakness scoring tries other than from rolling mauls.

It will continue with a JS back three of Earls, Kearney and Zebo - not at the pace and strength now needed from try scoring backs.

The Stallion

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 19, 2017, 11:33:54 AM

You're that miserable fecker who stands in the corner of the pub that no one talks to cause you'll grind them down with your depressive views

It's completely inaccurate to say I never post anything positive. For example I posted several positive things about Ronaldo only a few days ago. Apology accepted in advance.

seafoid

Quote from: The Stallion on March 19, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

It's completely inncurate to say I never post anything positive. For example I posted several positive things about Ronaldo only a few days ago. Apology accepted in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE

imtommygunn

It's completely inaccurate to say I never post anything positive. For example I posted several positive things about Ronaldo only a few days ago. Apology accepted in advance.

Do positive things cause enjoyment for you? Or is it negative things? If both which gives you more enjoyment?

Milltown Row2

Didn't get to hear the English manager after the game, how did he come across??

The Stallion

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 19, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

Do positive things cause enjoyment for you? Or is it negative things? If both which gives you more enjoyment?

All sorts of things give me enjoyment. I'm not sure what you're getting at.