The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 20, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
Lol he's in fine fettle this morning lads. I can see him now. Sat in the council house drinking bucky or white lightning in a trashy celtic shirt. Damm those foreign games eh...those super privileged kids playing rugby in places like Marafelt, Armagh, Clogher Valley and the likes.

No one gives a f**k what you think bomber. You obviously take the time to at least listen to the match reports which proves you are either: a) A sad lonely loser with no life or b) you secretly like rugby.... I'm gona go for a combo of both.

Delighted that irish team of yours won at the weekend beating Kilmarnock. With all those irish nationals in their side. They truely are a credit to our nation!!!!

Good to know I'm on your mind, mate.

All I'm doing is relaying some home truths and it seems to rattle you badly. I'm been met with hostility, lies and coordinated attempts to blank me out in response to delivering a very cognate argument based on fact and logic.

The rugby bully boys are circling the wagons as I burst the myths and lies around their game.

imtommygunn

Did you watch the match? It sounded like you did?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 20, 2016, 09:56:52 AM

I was watching Der Klassiker.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 20, 2016, 09:48:41 AM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 20, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
Lol he's in fine fettle this morning lads. I can see him now. Sat in the council house drinking bucky or white lightning in a trashy celtic shirt. Damm those foreign games eh...those super privileged kids playing rugby in places like Marafelt, Armagh, Clogher Valley and the likes.

No one gives a f**k what you think bomber. You obviously take the time to at least listen to the match reports which proves you are either: a) A sad lonely loser with no life or b) you secretly like rugby.... I'm gona go for a combo of both.

Delighted that irish team of yours won at the weekend beating Kilmarnock. With all those irish nationals in their side. They truely are a credit to our nation!!!!

Good to know I'm on your mind, mate.

All I'm doing is relaying some home truths and it seems to rattle you badly. I'm been met with hostility, lies and coordinated attempts to blank me out in response to delivering a very cognate argument based on fact and logic.

The rugby bully boys are circling the wagons as I burst the myths and lies around their game.

Hail Hail bomber.

Celtic FC. Our only hope as a nation!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 20, 2016, 09:58:47 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on November 20, 2016, 09:56:52 AM

I was watching Der Klassiker.

He speaks German now lads!!! Naturlich.

manfromdelmonte

A sport where one team decided to take the opponents out of the game, caused injuries and weren't penalised?

Why would a parent encourage their child to play this game?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 20, 2016, 10:15:57 AM
A sport where one team decided to take the opponents out of the game, caused injuries and weren't penalised?

This isn't the Derry club football thread  ;D

Il Bomber Destro

Incidentally, how many players were concussed yesterday?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 20, 2016, 10:21:38 AM

How do you know there were players concussed?

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 20, 2016, 10:28:24 AM

You should just ignore this bigot folks.  Let him rant away but don't reply.  Its pointless trying to argue with an idiot- years of experience will mean they will come out in top.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

straightred

This is the bracket i fall into. I have lads playing hurling, gaelic and soccer and while you don't want to tell a kid what do it I give zero encouragement toward rugby. So far it has worked. It might make a good spectacle and (despite what some detractors might say) it can be very exciting to watch but that doesn't compensate for the downsides. It is far too physical and players are too exposed to the prospect of serious injury with longer term repercussions. This is not what sport should be about.

I've always liked the respect side of rugby as well but even that is beginning to slip.

Il Bomber Destro

I don't, hence the question.

Concussion seems to be par the course for rugby however.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on November 20, 2016, 10:32:09 AM

You should just ignore this bigot folks.  Let him rant away but don't reply.  Its pointless trying to argue with an idiot- years of experience will mean they will come out in top.

I think it's pointless trying to argue against facts, that is why you guys are left clutching at empty insults like "bigots".

muppet

I wonder what the England team will look like after they get rid of the immigrants.
MWWSI 2017