Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on November 15, 2016, 04:14:52 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 15, 2016, 04:03:59 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on November 15, 2016, 03:45:34 PM
Quote from: our_fella on November 15, 2016, 03:22:48 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 15, 2016, 03:20:43 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 14, 2016, 10:17:50 PM

Rugby had no following in Ireland and then overnight half the country were big rugby people who were blowing excessive money following the fortunes of the bottlers. I wonder how many of our Ulster rugby fans on here set foot inside Ravenhill before the mid 2000s?

Not to mention all these women who suddenly were 'into rugby' who never played a sport in their lives.

And do you see a problem with this you bitter old w****r?

look like we have another troll in foxcommander  :-[  Can you explain the logic on commenting on the Rugby thread?

How is this trolling? I know quite a few of such people who jumped on the bandwagon with no prior interest in sports just because it became the thing to do. They wanted to be part of the posh crowd.

trolling -
Being a p***k on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

If the glove fits

I think it's called an opinion. Away to your safe space then if you don't like it.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: foxcommander on November 15, 2016, 05:01:54 PM

Rugby had no following in Ireland and then overnight half the country were big rugby people who were blowing excessive money following the fortunes of the bottlers. I wonder how many of our Ulster rugby fans on here set foot inside Ravenhill before the mid 2000s?

Not to mention all these women who suddenly were 'into rugby' who never played a sport in their lives.

look like we have another troll in foxcommander  :-[  Can you explain the logic on commenting on the Rugby thread?

How is this trolling? I know quite a few of such people who jumped on the bandwagon with no prior interest in sports just because it became the thing to do. They wanted to be part of the posh crowd.

trolling -
Being a p***k on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

If the glove fits

I think it's called an opinion. Away to your safe space then if you don't like it.

You think its an opinion....my opinion is it is trolling.  Away to another thread to talk about something you dont dislike as much as rugby. I guess if you dont feed the troll they are less likely to keep posting on the thread so thats what ill be doing for the remainder of your 'opinions' on this particular thread.  Farewell keyboard warrior
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

muppet

I have no interest in netball. But I don't spend my day joining netball forums to tell netball fans that they are wrong.

But that is exactly what you do. You choose to join a discussion on a sport you obviously hate, trying to show fans of that sport that they are all wrong and you are right. Either you are a troll, or completely insane.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 15, 2016, 04:13:50 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on November 15, 2016, 04:12:26 PM
I bet  they were surprised when they 1st went to Thomond park.

Hey!!!! What are you saying? We're dead posh in Thomond Park. Sometimes we even take the wrappers off our burgers before we eat them.

We still prefer turnips though.
Ate straight from the ground with a bit of white pepper.

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on November 15, 2016, 06:02:37 PM
I have no interest in netball. But I don't spend my day joining netball forums to tell netball fans that they are wrong.

But that is exactly what you do. You choose to join a discussion on a sport you obviously hate, trying to show fans of that sport that they are all wrong and you are right. Either you are a troll, or completely insane.
or very dull.  Or a parody

I saw Bombers ode to the BIG. It made me laugh.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 06:15:52 PM

or very dull.  Or a parody

I saw Bombers ode to the BIG. It made me laugh.

Ah feckit, anyone any good links to netball forums?
MWWSI 2017

foxcommander

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on November 15, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

trolling -

If the glove fits

You think its an opinion....my opinion is it is trolling.  Away to another thread to talk about something you dont dislike as much as rugby. I guess if you dont feed the troll they are less likely to keep posting on the thread so thats what ill be doing for the remainder of your 'opinions' on this particular thread.  Farewell keyboard warrior

A massive 8 posts by you Frank?
Who's alter-ego are you anyway ;)

Frank_The_Tank

Nail on the head muppet
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: foxcommander on November 15, 2016, 06:53:47 PM

trolling -

If the glove fits

I didnt know the number of posts you had was relevant to the discussion.  I'm will ferrells alter ego...never seen old skool

foxcommander

Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on November 15, 2016, 07:03:42 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 15, 2016, 06:53:47 PM

trolling -

If the glove fits

I didnt know the number of posts you had was relevant to the discussion.  I'm will ferrells alter ego...never seen old skool

Seems a little odd for a brand new poster to call someone a troll. C'mon - out yourself !!

screenexile

It shows how bad you are at it that a noob can call you out straight away!!

seafoid

I think olympic handball is strange

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on November 15, 2016, 07:18:00 PM

I think olympic handball is strange

Actually played that at school, a bit of fun but would prefer other games.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Another rugby bully boy who cannot take valid criticism about the game and its faux die hards.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on November 15, 2016, 07:56:23 PM

Another rugby bully boy who cannot take valid criticism about the game and its faux die hards.

It's only valid to you and couple others, no?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea