The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Chat of this Ringrose fella starting against the AB's.

What's the low down on him?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: gawa316 on November 03, 2016, 06:22:01 PM
Chat of this Ringrose fella starting against the AB's.

What's the low down on him?

He's not starting. Schmidt going with tried and tested.

Ringrose is a serious talent though. Possibly the most gifted line breaker and runner we've produced since O'Driscoll.

rory

Great first half from Ireland. As poor as I've seen an all black team play. Waiting for the inevitable second half all black fight back and the heartbreaking try in the last minute to snatch victory away.

screenexile

f**k me that was possibly the best half of Irish Rugby ever!!

JoG2

Quote from: screenexile on November 05, 2016, 09:00:46 PM
f**k me that was possibly the best half of Irish Rugby ever!!

Agreed.  The running lines,  the defence,  the kicking.  New Zealand 'rattled'

gallsman

Everybody calm the f**k down. After 2013 I refuse to let myself believe it'll happen so everyone just sssh and we'll see what happens.

Wildweasel74

Ireland 25 New Zealand 8, If Ireland never beat the all-blacks the night they never beat them, lined out with half a team and no line out jumpers, and playing very poorly, Ireland on the other hand are on top form the night, should push on and win this but to be honest i never seen the all-blacks as bad ever!! We never beat new Zealand and to do in with them only breaking the longest run record would be fab, All good runs come to an end and they be beat sometime, might as well be by us  !!

Main Street

Beating the All Blacks is a two half affair.

seafoid

Quote from: gallsman on November 05, 2016, 09:04:15 PM
Everybody calm the f**k down. After 2013 I refuse to let myself believe it'll happen so everyone just dash and we'll see what happens.
The kings of the last minute try.

JoG2

Quote from: gallsman on November 05, 2016, 09:04:15 PM
Everybody calm the f**k down. After 2013 I refuse to let myself believe it'll happen so everyone just dash and we'll see what happens.

Agreed again!  Doesn't take much for us to lose the run of ourselves! Be a stressful 40 mins ahead that's for certain

Wildweasel74

2 Half affair, seriously New Zealand are not at the met the night,and tonight the night to beat them, cause they be full out in ireland next time

Tony Baloney

Just into the house. Any links?

screenexile

Ah I'm taking nothing for granted but was astonished by that first half performance totally committed to the game plan and brilliant accuracy.

Long long way to go!!

ONeill

Is this how Mayo ones feel an hour before the All Ireland final?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.