The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

I would have thought he would go into business. Loads of connections, sharp, marketable 

Il Bomber Destro

Tearing your muscle clean off the bone is a glaring indication of steroid use.

He's also brand ambassador for Pinergy. I guess the rugby guys lack any sort of confliction where they make their money  from.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 09, 2016, 01:14:41 PM

He's also brand ambassador for Pinergy. I guess the rugby guys lack any sort of confliction where they make their money  from.

For a hater of 'Garrison sports' you seem to know plenty. Slide on back to the Tyrone thread you mug!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 09, 2016, 01:27:14 PM

For a hater of 'Garrison sports' you seem to know plenty. Slide on back to the Tyrone thread you mug!

Garrison sports?

I'm quite happy to cut through the bluster here. The national hero Paulie may not be quite the guy his national standing portrays him to be.

Hardy

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 09, 2016, 02:26:56 PM

Garrison sports?

I'm quite happy to cut through the bluster here. The national hero Paulie may not be quite the guy his national standing portrays him to be.

This is the worst kind of sleeveenism. Sly innuendo, "prove I'm wrong" bullshit. Unless you have some evidence of wrongdoing by the lad, why don't you just find a turd to slither under, where you'll find company of your own kind.

Canalman

Great photo in the Herald today of the Welsh team practising on a council soccer pitch in Drimnagh before the game.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Hardy on February 09, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

Garrison sports?

This is the worst kind of sleeveenism. Sly innuendo, "prove I'm wrong" bullshit. Unless you have some evidence of wrongdoing by the lad, why don't you just find a turd to slither under, where you'll find company of your own kind.

You won't censor me with your veiled insults.

Muscle tears off the bone are very common among steroid users. Rugby has a huge steroid problem.

Pinergy are a sinister company whose target market seems to be families on low income who they rip off in the long run. Paul O'Connell gets a good deal of money to promote them.

It would seem as if you want to brush these issues under the rug.

Sweep Sweep.

deiseach

I'd hate to see what an unveiled insult would look like.

Hardy

Hardy

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 09, 2016, 03:30:20 PM

Garrison sports?

Muscle tears off the bone are very common among steroid users. Rugby has a huge steroid problem.

Pinergy are a sinister company whose target market seems to be families on low income who they rip off in the long run. Paul O'Connell gets a good deal of money to promote them.

Sweep Sweep.

As I said - bring forward some evidence or crawl away.

Walter Cronc

Who is the ref for the France game?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Hardy on February 09, 2016, 03:41:32 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 09, 2016, 03:30:20 PM

Garrison sports?

Sweep Sweep.

As I said - bring forward some evidence or crawl away.

What are you disputing?

That O'Connell appears in Pinergy ads?

That he ripped his hamstring clean off the bone?

That Pinergy target low income families and rip them off?

That muscle being ripped off the bone is much more common to steroid users?

Sweep Sweep.

AZOffaly

Does everybody who rips muscle from bone use steroids? What part of O'Connell's history or performance or body shape changes would indicate steroid use?

As besides that, he is very generous with his time, and with the fans.

But sure you carry on and write smart arse remarks behind a wall of anonymity, in a bid to get people to react to you.

WUMs are so sad.

Walter Cronc

Ignore this WUM - he knows sweet F.A about gaelic football never mind rugby.

His distaste for rugby and the supposed 'silver spoon' upbringing of players is just a mask for being a bigot!

blewuporstuffed

Is it just me or has the amount of WUMs on the board gotten much worse lately?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either