The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andoireabu

If you have sky in the republic you can add bbc wales manually
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Syferus

To get BBC Wales go to Add Channels and search this:

QuoteFrequency: 10.788.
Polarisation: V
Symbol rate: 22.0
FEC: 5/6
DVB-S [default setting]
QPSK. [default setting]

It may take a few attempts to catch the carrier signal, as this band is at the extreme range of the SKY minidish, so you may get "no signal found" the first few times. Keep trying until you g

Don't know how non-Sky boxes work.

JoG2

At the minute BBC Wales is streaming in Phoenix (kodi)

Emmett

Stunning performance from Ireland so far

Hardy

22-0 after 30 mins. Excellent but Wales are awful. Their second stringers not performing.

Walter Cronc

Did anyone see/hear what Trimbles injury is??

Keith Earls going well.

gawa316

Syferus

Humiliation for Wales. Hopefully a better challenge in the return match.

Tony Baloney

I have tickets for the return in Dublin. Would be wanting to see Wales make a match of it.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Walter Cronc on August 08, 2015, 03:19:01 PM
Did anyone see/hear what Trimbles injury is??

Keith Earls going well.
Tommy O'Donnell out and precautionary scan for Timble.

screenexile

Trimbles hit on the Wales winger was a thing of beauty and the try after made it even better.

I know he's not as gifted as a Zebo or Bowe but he gives you everything, I personally think he'll push out Zebo as Schmidt likes the guy who works hard and does what he's told.

Walter Cronc

Team named for Scotland

S Zebo
T Bowe
J Payne
G D'Arcy;
L Fitzgerald
I Madigan
I Boss
D Kilcoyne
S Cronin
M Ross
D Toner
D Tuohy
J Conan
C Henry
S O'Brien (captain)

Replacements: R Strauss, M Bent, N White, P O'Connell, J Murphy, E Reddan, P Jackson, D Kearney

Tony Baloney

And Hubbard put up the yard too for Wales. No shock on Hook or Philips.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 13, 2015, 08:04:33 PM
And Hubbard put up the yard too for Wales. No shock on Hook or Philips.

Back to the sunbeds for Hook and Phillips. They were awful last Saturday. Surprised by Hibbard. Brings big physicality. Might have been useful with 15-20 to go.

screenexile

I see England have announced their squad. . . some big calls in there no Twelvetrees and the 2 Rugby league lads in. A statement of intent there with the bang crash game with those centres.

Also no place for Easter or Cipriani? If anything happens to George Ford they are goosed!!

It'll be interesting to see what Schmidt does. Trimble away back to Ulster this weekend is a big call. I would have thought he was ahead of Dave Kearney but I guess injury is a problem. Fitzgerald and Henshaw in the midfield this weekend is a very interesting one I think it's a partnership that could do well but is Fitzgerald strong enough in defence for that role?

Still more questions than answers at this stage but an intriguing few weeks ahead!