The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Serves ye right for getting up on the bandwomen.
MWWSI 2017

squire_in_navy_slacks

Flattered to deceive..........................good few lesbians on that there english team

Aaron Boone

The dream is over. Eng 40 Ireland 7.

Heroines all.

gawa316

Okay everyone off to feck, this wagon is bound for Lesboville!

mylestheslasher

Never mind, I think the Irish womens darts team has a great chance of doing well in the womens European darts league. Ole Ole Ole.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on August 13, 2014, 10:31:05 PM
Never mind, I think the Irish womens darts team has a great chance of doing well in the womens European darts league. Ole Ole Ole.
Let's get behind this.

Syferus

Lads, that stuff is really embarrassing. It's not even funny, just cringe-worthy.

Milltown Row2

I actually fell asleep lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Syferus on August 13, 2014, 10:33:34 PM
Lads, that stuff is really embarrassing. It's not even funny, just cringe-worthy.

You talking to yourself again Syferus ;)

Darts is a serious sport and the women are allowed drink pints not like the men.

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 13, 2014, 10:42:38 PM

So you feel asleep reading maybe half a dozen posts, then when you woke up you and 'laughed out loud' because you feel asleep?

Or you think your comment 'I actually fell asleep' was worthy of a lol?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on August 13, 2014, 11:53:11 PM

So you feel asleep reading maybe half a dozen posts, then when you woke up you and 'laughed out loud' because you feel asleep?

I fell asleep due to tiredness and 2 beers! Id been looking forward to it. Lol was for the irony of it. Keep your knickers on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rosnarun

womens sport can only ever hope to be seem as equal when the critics start calling it as it is .
For a team with so much hype behind them  this was an embarresing defeat. the fell apart in the worst way possible for a team who were stealing Line out all around them up till this match  to see them incapable of winning their own ball was as sure a sign of a choke as youll ever get ,
but from  the critics all your going to hear is what  bunch of heroines
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2014, 06:25:37 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on August 13, 2014, 11:53:11 PM

I fell asleep due to tiredness and 2 beers! Id been looking forward to it. Lol was for the irony of it. Keep your knickers on

Knickers firmly on ye lightweight...LOL!!

NAG1

Quote from: rosnarun on August 14, 2014, 02:21:39 PM
womens sport can only ever hope to be seem as equal when the critics start calling it as it is .
For a team with so much hype behind them  this was an embarresing defeat. the fell apart in the worst way possible for a team who were stealing Line out all around them up till this match  to see them incapable of winning their own ball was as sure a sign of a choke as youll ever get ,

Fair play to them for doing what they did, I would say we would be surprised if the figures of girls/ women competing in Rugby in Ireland was known. It is a such a small minority, probably shows you the level of the actual competition itself.

rosnarun

Quote from: NAG1 on August 14, 2014, 03:45:34 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on August 14, 2014, 02:21:39 PM

Fair play to them for doing what they did, I would say we would be surprised if the figures of girls/ women competing in Rugby in Ireland was known. It is a such a small minority, probably shows you the level of the actual competition itself.

for several of them its not even their 1st sport and didnt take it up untill they were in 20's
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere