Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

Beggers belief.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13700490

Sterilisation: North Carolina grapples with legacyBy Daniel Nasaw

BBC News, Washington

Ms Riddick, now 57, suffered decades of depression and illness More than 60,000 Americans were sterilised, many against their will, as part of a eugenics movement that finished in 1979, aimed at keeping the poor and mentally ill from having children. Now, decades on, one state is considering compensation.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Bingo

In the office this morning, receptionist comes in to say that there is a young fella walking round the cars outside. I go to look (we are upstairs) and see the pup, very dodgy looking, going in and around the cars, looking in and trying the door handles. I go straight out and ask him what he is doing (he's a young traveller bloke, very rough looking but no more than 16).

He comes towards me and pulls something from pocket but it only paper, waves it at me and says he waiting on someone, pointing across the road and off he goes. Garda called at this stage and they land 5 minutes later and give him a pull as he is doing same on cars across the road.

They search him and put him on his way. They call in to say he had nothing on him, is known to them and the paper he was waving is a letter about a meeting he has with his probation officer in the building across the road that he was waiting to go into!!

WTF the cheeky barsteward.

blewuporstuffed

Holland at the top of the FIFA world rankings
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

AFS

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 24, 2011, 04:34:24 PM

Why not? They've won 20 out of their last 21 competitive matches, and that one defeat was only after extra time in a World Cup final. Spain should probably be ahead of them, but as far as results go there's f**k all separating the two over the last few years.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AFS on August 24, 2011, 05:13:23 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 24, 2011, 04:34:24 PM

Why not? They've won 20 out of their last 21 competitive matches, and that one defeat was only after extra time in a World Cup final. Spain should probably be ahead of them, but as far as results go there's f**k all separating the two over the last few years.
spain are current euro & world champions, i just couldnt believe holland were ahead of them!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ross4life

Dead squid that dances when you pour soy sauce on it.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on September 02, 2011, 05:54:38 PM
Dead squid that dances when you pour soy sauce on it.

For some strange reason that squid reminds me of Robbie Keane.
MWWSI 2017

firestarter

Generally any incident (of which I see examples on a daily basis) in which those who contribute least to society take the most from it.

ziggysego

Drunk Swedish elk found in apple tree near Gothenburg

A homeowner in southern Sweden got a shock when he found a drunken elk stuck in his neighbour's apple tree.

The moose was apparently on the hunt for fermenting apples when she lost her balance and became trapped in the tree.

Per Johansson, from Saro near Gothenburg, found the elk making a roaring noise in the garden next door.

He called the emergency services, who helped him free the boozed-up beast by sawing off branches. She spent the night recovering in the garden.

The next day she took herself off into the woods with her hangover.

Drunken elk are not an uncommon sight in Sweden during autumn, when there are plenty of apples about.

Other residents of Saro had seen the elk on the loose in the preceding days.

Mr Johansson said the elk appeared to be sick, drunk, or "half-stupid", the Associated Press reported.

Sourced BBCi: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14842999
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Enjoy a prolonged but controllable rock-solid erection for up to 72 hours. Give your partner a one-way ticket to ecstasy-land.

That email.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.