Leinster Senior, u20 & Minor Football Championship 2019

Started by Dinny Breen, April 10, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

We lost to Westmeath in a tough quarter final that went to extra time. We went ahead late on but couldn't hold on to it. We just fell flat in extra time and registered only one score. Westmeath deserving winners but the general feeling is this team haven't performed as well as they should this year.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

U20's beat a fancied Offaly side 1-15 to 0-12.
Wexford beat Louth and I think Dublin beat Longford but I can't see a result anywhere
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Dinny Breen

wins for Dublin, Laois, Wexford and Meath.

Dublin won the minors two years ago comfortably expect the same.

Kildare didn't enter this year.
#newbridgeornowhere

thejuice

Hound

Quote from: thejuice on July 02, 2019, 10:28:16 PM
How come?

Couldn't see the Laois result anywhere.

Apologies to DH. But there doesn't seem to be a lot like you.

Kildare 1-11 Laois 0-17
Kildare fans bitching and moaning about Dublin though.

mup, dry your eyes and stop embarrassing yourself.

thejuice

I read elsewhere they lost to Laois.

Semis

Laois vs Meath
Wexford vs Dublin

Muck Savage

Quote from: thejuice on July 02, 2019, 10:17:18 PM
U20's beat a fancied Offaly side 1-15 to 0-12.
Wexford beat Louth and I think Dublin beat Longford but I can't see a result anywhere
Score was actually 1-12 to 12 pts
McBride scored a goal after 30sec and Offaly could never recover from it. Meath way more efficient up front but had about 12 lads back defending anytime got the ball. Offaly had the majority of the ball but hit some very bad wides, 4 scorable frees, hit the post twice and missed an open goal. Ref was shocking for both sides, seemed like he swallowed the whistle. Best of luck to Meath in the semi final, Offaly should be able to bring 4-5 into the senior team.

thejuice

Yeah had 1-12 = 15 in my head when I typed that by accident.

Semi's next week

mup

Quote from: Hound on July 02, 2019, 10:58:48 PM
Quote from: thejuice on July 02, 2019, 10:28:16 PM
How come?

Couldn't see the Laois result anywhere.

Apologies to DH. But there doesn't seem to be a lot like you.

Kildare 1-11 Laois 0-17
Kildare fans bitching and moaning about Dublin though.

mup, dry your eyes and stop embarrassing yourself.

Yea like it's only the Kildare fans.  ::)

Take you head out of your rear end there like a good lad. You tend to see things a lot better when you do.

Cunny Funt

It's looking like Kildare will win the Leinster U17 title. Leading 2-17 to 1-14 at half time in extra time.  If they win its a All Ireland quarter final v Galway and Dublin will play Mayo.

Cunny Funt

Congrats Kildare. U18 Leinster titles won in  2013,2015,2016 and todays U17 title.

kerryforsam19

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 06, 2019, 04:16:08 PM
Congrats Kildare. U18 Leinster titles won in  2013,2015,2016 and todays U17 title.

Kildare need a proper senior manager as have completely under achieved. Cian O'Neill completely out of his depth. Hearing Jack O'Connor and Glen Ryan taking over next year.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on July 06, 2019, 04:21:07 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 06, 2019, 04:16:08 PM

Kildare rumour need a proper senior manager as have completely under achieved. Cian O'Neill completely out of his depth. Hearing Jack O'Connor and Glen Ryan taking over next year.

Would ever just f*ck off! No one is interested in your nonsense.
#newbridgeornowhere