Watching GAA / European tv in the US and Canada

Started by cadhlancian, May 02, 2013, 08:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

Have just started working for a company that lets you watch TV from back home in the us and Canada . Seriously brilliant easy to work product and very reasonably priced! Please PM here and I will contact you. This is going to revolutionize Irish sports in the North America . Thanks

cadhlancian

The website is now up and running.
www.eurotvdirect.us
619 807 0814

DrinkingHarp

What is the cost and what channels do you get (North and South) ?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

cadhlancian

Go to the website . The online store is up and running, different options. Keep in mind that you are getting the actual channels the games are on. Basic includes Rte 1&2. , TV3 , TnG 24 hrs a day.
Any questions please call.

tyssam5

Your prices are pretty cheeky for a stolen product.

cadhlancian

This is not a stolen product . Mind your manners. This is 100% LEGAL and the price reflects the QUALITY of the product.  This is not a sling box. You have your own remote and the quality of picture audio etc is brilliant. Please don't insult me, I didn't insult anyone on here, just promoting a fantastic product that has been missing over here in the USA .

stew

Quote from: cadhlancian on May 07, 2013, 03:33:06 AM
This is not a stolen product . Mind your manners. This is 100% LEGAL and the price reflects the QUALITY of the product.  This is not a sling box. You have your own remote and the quality of picture audio etc is brilliant. Please don't insult me, I didn't insult anyone on here, just promoting a fantastic product that has been missing over here in the USA .

In fairness I don't think he was trying to insult you or to be insulting, it does seem on the expensive side to me as well but it would be brilliant to have access to those channels.

I am still thinking about it.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

FL/MAYO

I'm in agreement with Stew on this, it is expensive but otherwise seems like a great product. I pay $5 dollars a month for a VPN which gets me access to all the Irish channels via my laptop which is connected to my TV through Intel Wireless Display. I wish you good luck with the venture, nothing wrong with a bit of enterprise from a fellow Irish man abroad.

Puckoon

It's incredibly expensive. I'm certainly not cheap by any means but each package on there is in my mind 150$+ more than I'd be willing to consider.

How exactly does this work? Is it guaranteed? Could a situation arise where you've 600$ of a customers money and the product is pulled due to copyright or network infringement? If this is a valid product - why is it not being sold by RTE, TV3, BBC etc..?

heffo

Just install a browser add-on and it costs nothing.

cadhlancian

Lads and lassies , it is fairly expensive, I agree. But yes it is guaranteed. Of course there will be skepticism , I would be skeptical as well. The box alone costs over $200. There is zero profit on that. Obviously next year , your subscription would be subsequently cheaper as you would already have a box. This runs through a privately owned browser, withn24 hr spike monitoring.
Bottom line is, it's a great product . If you can get around doing it cheaper, fair play to you.
Hopefully some of you get a chance to see it in action at some point, it's great.
Thanks

cadhlancian

Quote from: FL/MAYO on May 07, 2013, 09:11:15 PM
I'm in agreement with Stew on this, it is expensive but otherwise seems like a great product. I pay $5 dollars a month for a VPN which gets me access to all the Irish channels via my laptop which is connected to my TV through Intel Wireless Display. I wish you good luck with the venture, nothing wrong with a bit of enterprise from a fellow Irish man abroad.
thank you  ;)

BennyHarp

But how does it overcome rights issues? Will RTE's premiership coverage be scrambled for example or is all programmes fully available?
That was never a square ball!!

cadhlancian

Benny it's runs approx 45 secs to 1 minute behind, so technically it's nots "live".

BennyHarp

Quote from: cadhlancian on May 07, 2013, 10:56:35 PM
Benny it's runs approx 45 secs to 1 minute behind, so technically it's nots "live".

Fair enough - best of luck with it
That was never a square ball!!