China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: armaghniac on November 22, 2021, 01:20:08 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2021, 01:18:13 AM
They want division. They want control

No, they want the hospitals to be available for unavoidable illness.
Yep, but the 3 posters before you are complete morons who can't believe they have a facility here to engage with people.

They have this belief that the governments around the world, including and especially Ireland, have these vaccine policies in order to control us little people. For what end, it's not quite clear, other than it's dangerous. So beware! And furthermore it's only these special people and their cohorts who are aware of this cunning plan while the rest of us are all missing the obvious!

Deluded loners or just morons.

seafoid

Quote from: grounded on November 22, 2021, 12:37:27 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 21, 2021, 11:36:30 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 21, 2021, 09:44:22 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 09:32:23 PM
Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on November 21, 2021, 09:18:59 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 09:09:04 PM
I was referring  to this idea  that the vaccinated are all wearing  masks, doing the right things, whereas the unvaccinated are running around mental, adhering to no guidance . It's clearly not true, but that's what people believe

Ah, OK.

Yeah, that is more than a fair point. There are some believe the vaccines are a silver bullet and means they can party like its 2018...

But, that does not mean I am going any less harsh on those that refuse to get vaccinated.

Ok, so you are saying that  vaccinated and unvaccinated people are both to blame?

Take the road safety example, you may still have an accident despite having a well-maintained car and driving safely. Many vaccinated people will become infected although they have taken all reasonable measures. if you drive a car too fast or on bald tyres then you to blame, not getting vaccinated is in this category. Some vaccinated people may be sloppy in other respects, but many are not.

I read the above and I worry about the road ahead. Contrary to what you believe, the unvaxxed are scared people - not of taking a vax but what ransom people like yourself will hold them to. You are the danger in all of this.

Thats summed it up for me. For me its not so much about the vaccine as the controls and measures like covid passports or digital health certificates etc that our governments can introduce without so much as a whimper from politicians, media or the judiciary.
           I don't think its going to end well.

Yes totally agree.

The idea of mandatory vaccination, if that was made law, then why would you need covid passports? Or this digital health app/certificate? If every single person in the country was vaccinated, then there would be no reason for lockdowns, restrictions, curfews, working from home, no effects on businesses etc. Yes, people would still contract the virus, and some will get sick, and some will die, but life would continue as before. But it would basically be the survival of the fittest. If you survive, you survive. If you die, you die.

The government's wouldn't have a scapegoat  to pin this on because there would be no unvaccinated. People are turning on each other instead of on government for their handling of this. People would turn and point the finger at Them for the waning vaccines, numbers of infections and hospitalisations, and for their disastrous handling of the whole thing..   They won't impose mandatory vaccines for  that very reason. They want division. They want control
This is bullshit. Nobody wants this pandemic
Where did all the paranoid theories come from ?
You are just being played.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

imtommygunn

Not once has that question been answered. Been asked many times.

Armagh18

Quote from: armaghniac on November 21, 2021, 04:42:24 PM
Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

QuoteThe vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.
Is it really? How many aren't vaccinated at this stage? Must be a tiny percentage. Last figures I saw were around 90% for over 12's and that'l be even higher for just adults you'd imagine.

BennyCake

Quote from: seafoid on November 22, 2021, 08:03:47 AM
I was referring  to this idea  that the vaccinated are all wearing  masks, doing the right things, whereas the unvaccinated are running around mental, adhering to no guidance . It's clearly not true, but that's what people believe

Ah, OK.

Yeah, that is more than a fair point. There are some believe the vaccines are a silver bullet and means they can party like its 2018...

But, that does not mean I am going any less harsh on those that refuse to get vaccinated.

Ok, so you are saying that  vaccinated and unvaccinated people are both to blame?

Take the road safety example, you may still have an accident despite having a well-maintained car and driving safely. Many vaccinated people will become infected although they have taken all reasonable measures. if you drive a car too fast or on bald tyres then you to blame, not getting vaccinated is in this category. Some vaccinated people may be sloppy in other respects, but many are not.

I read the above and I worry about the road ahead. Contrary to what you believe, the unvaxxed are scared people - not of taking a vax but what ransom people like yourself will hold them to. You are the danger in all of this.

Thats summed it up for me. For me its not so much about the vaccine as the controls and measures like covid passports or digital health certificates etc that our governments can introduce without so much as a whimper from politicians, media or the judiciary.

Yes totally agree.

The idea of mandatory vaccination, if that was made law, then why would you need covid passports? Or this digital health app/certificate? If every single person in the country was vaccinated, then there would be no reason for lockdowns, restrictions, curfews, working from home, no effects on businesses etc. Yes, people would still contract the virus, and some will get sick, and some will die, but life would continue as before. But it would basically be the survival of the fittest. If you survive, you survive. If you die, you die.

The government's wouldn't have a scapegoat  to pin this on because there would be no unvaccinated. People are turning on each other instead of on government for their handling of this. People would turn and point the finger at Them for the waning vaccines, numbers of infections and hospitalisations, and for their disastrous handling of the whole thing..   They won't impose mandatory vaccines for  that very reason. They want division. They want control

Well if Austria proceed with mandatory vaccinations, it will be interesting to see if they get rid of covid passports. Why would they need them if everyone is vaccinated ? If they're still around by March, you have to wonder.

Who's getting the blame for this recent surge in cases then? Is it the government for not preparing for this eventuality? The waning effect of vaccines? No, it's the unvaccinated. It's all their fault. There's your scapegoat.

grounded

Quote from: Hound on November 22, 2021, 07:22:54 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 22, 2021, 01:20:08 AM
They want division. They want control

No, they want the hospitals to be available for unavoidable illness.
Yep, but the 3 posters before you are complete morons who can't believe they have a facility here to engage with people.

They have this belief that the governments around the world, including and especially Ireland, have these vaccine policies in order to control us little people. For what end, it's not quite clear, other than it's dangerous. So beware! And furthermore it's only these special people and their cohorts who are aware of this cunning plan while the rest of us are all missing the obvious!

Deluded loners or just morons.

Well you've convinced me with your coherent counter arguments and insults!

trueblue1234

Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2021, 09:12:13 AM

Ah, OK.

Yes totally agree.

Well if Austria proceed with mandatory vaccinations, it will be interesting to see if they get rid of covid passports. Why would they need them if everyone is vaccinated ? If they're still around by March, you have to wonder.

Who's getting the blame for this recent surge in cases then? Is it the government for not preparing for this eventuality? The waning effect of vaccines? No, it's the unvaccinated. It's all their fault. There's your scapegoat.
The government are getting some of the blame, as we all discuss how bad the NHS is. Blaming the vaccines would be stupid as it's still better that no vaccine. And yes the unvaccinated are getting some of the blame as well. I think the issue is that the unvaccinated don't want to accept they have to shoulder some of the blame for being unvaccinated just the same as some vaccinated who flaunt rules are to blame as well.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

PadraicHenryPearse

Ah, OK.

Yes totally agree.

Flash narrative alert!!! ⚠️ 📢 🚨  again!

what point are you trying to make or suggest when you say you have to wonder? Are you suggesting there are alternative reasons for the covid passport? some sort of conspiracy?

unvaccinated are not blamed for the recent surge... they are blamed for putting extra pressure on the health service.

I think most People were aware when society opened up again numbers would increase... the same people were suggesting that restrictions were required last year as without them hospitals would be overun but back then others that share your opinions didnt want restrictions, they wanted to open up...

I'd be interested in what you think Govt should have done.. I am.not suggesting they are doing a good job but interested in what you think the alternatives were/are..

Eire90

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 22, 2021, 09:43:08 AM

Ah, OK.

Yes totally agree.

Flash narrative alert!!! ⚠️ 📢 🚨  again!

what point are you trying to make or suggest when you say you have to wonder? Are you suggesting there are alternative reasons for the covid passport? some sort of conspiracy?

unvaccinated are not blamed for the recent surge... they are blamed for putting extra pressure on the health service.

I think most People were aware when society opened up again numbers would increase... the same people were suggesting that restrictions were required last year as without them hospitals would be overun but back then others that share your opinions didnt want restrictions, they wanted to open up...

I'd be interested in what you think Govt should have done.. I am.not suggesting they are doing a good job but interested in what you think the alternatives were/are..

what about people that galivant all over the place are they not to blame aswell  will you be calling out these companies that still go ahead with christmas parties.

Eire90

videos this morning of a luas packed out are they not to blame are they free from guilt and sin .

PadraicHenryPearse

eire90 I haven't seen the video of the Luas (did a quick twitter search and saw nothing). Are you advocating for the reintroduction of restrictions? or fines for breaches of guidelines etc.?

I used to take the luas to work pre covid... I won't be taking it the future, as it stands that's a personal choice as guidelines allow full capacity on public transport as far as I know.

FYI - 50% (4) articles on breaking news now are about covid and lockdowns and/or protests in Europe and NZ.

J70

Ah, OK.

Yes totally agree.

1. Wonder about what, exactly?

2. Passing a driving test is mandatory to be allowed to drive freely on public roads. Going by your apparent logic, why would we need driving licenses?

Eire90

some video going around of 100s of people in the street in cork  joe duffy probably wont say anything free from guilt and sin

seafoid

We don't know if Austria can impose compulsory vaccination successfully.
If it can't the idea will be quietly shelved.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU