China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 10:06:31 AM
It's strange how any article that questions the narrative is dismissed as an anti-vaccine rag, right wing rag, left wing rag, or whatever else... yet we clearly have skewed figures from MSM, and fake polls from RTE in recent days.

There are millions protesting around Europe (and around the world), about lockdowns and vaccine passports, and have been going on for months. But not a word about them on MSM. But 4 people glue themselves to the M25 and Greta Thunberg brings 5 mates to the Climate thing and it makes worldwide news. I honestly think millions of people are waking up to this nonsense. None of it is making any sense. Regulations/lockdowns/vaccines and passports are clearly not working, but let's continue pushing the nonsense that the unvaccinated are all to blame for this, push this agenda on MSM And it will get the the large number of frightened and those who don't question things on our side, and divide the people.

that's a load of bollox.... there is and has been loads of articles and media time for the protests in Ireland UK NZ Austria Netherlands to name a few...

claiming there is false narrative in MSM or hiding something when peddling outright falsehoods  is hilarious 😂  wake up sheep!!

Rossfan

"Sheeple" seems to be the in word in rwnj circles for the sensible people who got vaccinated, wear masks and try to avoid getting Covid.
Meanwhile a transplant had to be postponed in the Mater yesterday due to no ICU beds being available.
Thanks non vaccinated ****s, another death on ye're hands.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 21, 2021, 10:14:27 AM
It's strange how any article that questions the narrative is dismissed as an anti-vaccine rag, right wing rag, left wing rag, or whatever else... yet we clearly have skewed figures from MSM, and fake polls from RTE in recent days.

There are millions protesting around Europe (and around the world), about lockdowns and vaccine passports, and have been going on for months. But not a word about them on MSM. But 4 people glue themselves to the M25 and Greta Thunberg brings 5 mates to the Climate thing and it makes worldwide news. I honestly think millions of people are waking up to this nonsense. None of it is making any sense. Regulations/lockdowns/vaccines and passports are clearly not working, but let's continue pushing the nonsense that the unvaccinated are all to blame for this, push this agenda on MSM And it will get the the large number of frightened and those who don't question things on our side, and divide the people.

that's a load of bollox.... there is and has been loads of articles and media time for the protests in Ireland UK NZ Austria Netherlands to name a few...

claiming there is false narrative in MSM or hiding something when peddling outright falsehoods  is hilarious 😂  wake up sheep!!

The only thing I seen was a quick flash of a few protesters in London. "15 headcases in attendance at a lockdown protest", and then the cops go in heavy handed and they show a bit of a scuffle, with people watching at homes shaking their heads thinking "look at those loons ". It's no wonder cases are high, they are clearly all to blame for this.

It reminded me of BBCNI or UTV sports reports. GAA now, and yesterday two fenian teams beat the shite out of each other in the club championship. Look at this, 4 men sent off, and a woman jumped the fence to beat the referee with her handbag. We don't have any scores to show you but look at this right hook from  the big full forward.

Go look for footage of the protests in Paris, Rome, Germany, Britain, Australia, Hungary, Croatia etc etc and the numbers in attendance. You're unlikely to find it on BBC/RTE but you'll see a lone climate activist sellotape himself to the M1 for sure

BennyCake

Quote from: Rossfan on November 21, 2021, 11:10:29 AM
"Sheeple" seems to be the in word in rwnj circles for the sensible people who got vaccinated, wear masks and try to avoid getting Covid.
Meanwhile a transplant had to be postponed in the Mater yesterday due to no ICU beds being available.

See what I mean?  ::)

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 11:26:25 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 21, 2021, 10:14:27 AM

The only thing I seen was a quick flash of a few protesters in London. "15 headcases in attendance at a lockdown protest", and then the cops go in heavy handed and they show a bit of a scuffle, with people watching at homes shaking their heads thinking "look at those loons ". It's no wonder cases are high, they are clearly all to blame for this.

It reminded me of BBCNI or UTV sports reports. GAA now, and yesterday two fenian teams beat the shite out of each other in the club championship. Look at this, 4 men sent off, and a woman jumped the fence to beat the referee with her handbag. We don't have any scores to show you but look at this right hook from  the big full forward.

Go look for footage of the protests in Paris, Rome, Germany, Britain, Australia, Hungary, Croatia etc etc and the numbers in attendance. You're unlikely to find it on BBC/RTE but you'll see a lone climate activist sellotape himself to the M1 for sure

3 articles alone in the last 24 hrs on rte.ie!!! 

BennyCake

Yes,  And note the language that they use.  Countless others they could report but they choose that one.

imtommygunn

It's never enough is it Benny?

PadraicHenryPearse

but not a word about it.. now its the words are the right words...

???

BennyCake

Not reporting or misleading reporting. Its still not reporting the reality or the truth. Like I said earlier, it's all to divide people (which it is doing), and divert people away from the real problems.

Look at that comment from this morning. Anyone who gets sick or does is automatically blamed on the small percentage that are unvaccinated. Nothing to do with failing vaccines, people putting themselves in danger due to a false sense of protection that vaccines/passports give, the fact that some who died are already very vulnerable, or maybe not even died with covid at all. 

The media reports it (and people believe it) that unvaccinated are all loons and vaccinated are good guys doing everything right. But I suppose some people will swallow anything they're told, even though facts and figures have been deliberately distorted for nearly 2 years now

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 12:28:32 PM
Not reporting or misleading reporting. Its still not reporting the reality or the truth. Like I said earlier, it's all to divide people (which it is doing), and divert people away from the real problems.

Look at that comment from this morning. Anyone who gets sick or does is automatically blamed on the small percentage that are unvaccinated. Nothing to do with failing vaccines, people putting themselves in danger due to a false sense of protection that vaccines/passports give, the fact that some who died are already very vulnerable, or maybe not even died with covid at all. 

The media reports it (and people believe it) that unvaccinated are all loons and vaccinated are good guys doing everything right. But I suppose some people will swallow anything they're told, even though facts and figures have been deliberately distorted for nearly 2 years now

f**k off with your conspiracies.. I done with it.. that f**king idiot you posted up a few days ago is now arriving in push notifications on my phone... if you act like a loon don't surprised when you are considered one... 

I haven't  seen any black and white reporting your describing... you are mis representing msm to push your view that they are not reporting and misreporting your point off view... wake up sheep!!

imtommygunn

So there is a very active social media account (citizenjournos I think it is)up north where months ago the guy who's wife died shortly after giving birth was to have a big reveal on what actually happened ( he wasn't sad enough apparently) and this week Donna trainor was apparently sacked for not getting the vaccine. On story one nothing has ever came. On story two the case was about ageism.

What happens with this? Absolute lies with no basis get tweeted retweeted etc and then they are believed as truth.

Reasonable people do not believe all non vaccinated are loons. However definitely some are and I really am not sure which camp you are in but you are deformed in the very paranoid camp.

I don't believe all anti vaccine people are bonkers but I do worry that there is a "movement " which is preying on people who struggle with mental health and gaining traction. I can honestly see that happening.

"Anti vax" people are definitely in the minority very much so still mind you.

Confirmation bias is what you have Benny. Some have it the other way too but you have it in spades about "MSM".

BennyCake

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on November 21, 2021, 12:40:34 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 21, 2021, 12:28:32 PM

f**k off with your conspiracies.. I done with it.. that f**king idiot you posted up a few days ago is now arriving in push notifications on my phone... if you act like a loon don't surprised when you are considered one... 

I haven't  seen any black and white reporting your describing... you are mis representing msm to push your view that they are not reporting and misreporting your point off view... wake up sheep!!

To be honest, you're the one shouting "wake up sheep" and making personal insults.  And anything i comment on  is ignored and the usual insult follows. That's been a pattern with a lot of people.

How about addressing my point in the above  post, that was posted by another member? Do you agree with it? Do you see a problem with it?

Tony Baloney

Benny what part of "ICU patients and deaths are predominantly unvaccinated" are you struggling with?! That's not MSM - I have 2 sisters in law working in Craigavon as a theatre nurse and a consultant. I know what is going on there. Are they in the pay of big Pharma to come home and tell people lies. Maybe Craigavon is an anomaly and across Ireland and Europe everyone else in ICU is double vaxxed.

The vast majority of "free-thinkers" I know personally and see posting on social media are typically unemployed and/or thick as two short planks. They are not free thinkers; they have f**k all else to do all day apart from brainwash themselves on social media, whilst the rest of go out to work and pay taxes to keep the useless cnuts alive in hospital.

armaghniac

Our government saw it wise to lock down the country this time last year with lower hospitalisation numbers and significantly lower ICU numbers for a reason.

Of course they did, last year nobody was vaccinated in the numbers would have quickly increased.

QuoteThe vaccines are sadly not performing as well as anybody hoped including the CMO.

That may be true, but as the previous sentence shows they are working and their ability to work is significantly compromised by people not getting them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Angelo been banned again?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea