Mayo V Kerry semi final

Started by Milltown Row2, July 31, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 21, 2011, 04:50:47 PM
Quote from: Zulu on August 21, 2011, 04:48:36 PM
Is Aiden O'Shea allowed to be taken off or moved?

And who would you move into midfield?

I would have taken Freeman off and put Aiden O'Shea in full forward. If was just taking off a midfielder I would have taken him off before his brother.

Offalylad

Donaghy and Cooper's constant whinging would turn you off Kerry.

Hardy

Mayo can hold their heads up this time. They gave it everything and every man competed right to the whistle.

haze

Quote from: heffo on August 21, 2011, 04:43:39 PM
Aidan O'Shea has to be the most immobile midfielder in the country. Put him in FF or nowhere.

He was full forward last year and was terrible. Just too slow for in there. Moran has done well in there 

Capt Pat

Aidan O Shea should have gone full forward when Kerry got 6 points ahead. He should nearly play there all the time.

It looks like a Dublin v Kerry final now.

haze

Quote from: Hardy on August 21, 2011, 05:00:08 PM
Mayo can hold their heads up this time. They gave it everything and every man competed right to the whistle.

Yeah. They definitely have something to build on now

ONeill

On 25 mins Mayo led 0-5 to 0-3. The couldn't sustain the effort after that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Yer man up front from Kerry, the ginger lad, he's not a bad player...

I know it didn't matter in the end but 3 mins additional time, wtf?  >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 21, 2011, 05:03:25 PM
Aidan O Shea should have gone full forward when Kerry got 6 points ahead. He should nearly play there all the time.

It looks like a Dublin v Kerry final now.

No chance - Donegal will beat us next week.

From the Bunker

They Still lost by 9 points, patronising stuff to appreciate a team staying to that score.

Hardy

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 21, 2011, 05:05:37 PM

They Still lost by 9 points, patronising stuff to appreciate a team staying to that score.

You just can't win with Mayo people. That's the last time I try to be nice.

GalwayBayBoy

Hard luck Mayo. Kerry just too good.

stephenite

Gooch is the best footballer I've ever seen. If I was told at the start of the year we'd make a semi final as Connacht champs whilst keeping our Div 1 status I'd have laughed at ya.

Progress I suppose but it doesn't take away from the bitter aftertaste defeat always leave

ONeill

Some progress indeed from behind behind with seconds to go in London.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Offalylad

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 21, 2011, 05:05:37 PM

What should we say? That the useless Mayo cnuts should be ashamed? Jaysus you can't win.