Mayo V Kerry semi final

Started by Milltown Row2, July 31, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Jinxy on August 20, 2011, 09:32:14 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 20, 2011, 09:20:22 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on August 20, 2011, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: southsidejohnny on August 19, 2011, 06:27:32 PM
Like a ghost hanging around a foggy lake Sligonian reappears. Gone from Hogan Stand due to his own turning on him, he clanks around Gaaboard.com rattling his tin of misery and hate towards his betters in Connacht. Why wouldn't he hate Mayo..and Galway and Roscommon and Leitrim. They are all better than his own sad county. I recently saw on another post they have yet to win a Connacht U21 title. Like farmer2 old Sligonian looks across Killala bay through green tinted glasses. Be gone bitter lad and take your misery with you boy. Away with you to the lake Isle of Innisfree where ...ah you know yourself...a thingy majig of clay and wattles made.
You must of missed the come back Sligonian thread on Hoganstand :D
Id take the Isle of Innisfree over the bogs of mayo anyday 8) Sligo is very far from a sad county, as Yeats called Sligo the Land of Hearts Desire...

Mayo has got Bogs, yes we do, ones the size of County Laois, and that's just in one corner, we have the highest Cliffs in the European Union, we have the biggest Island in Ireland, we have the Drumlin Belt, we have the highest mountain in Connacht – Mweelrea, the second highest Neiphin, the third highest Croagh Patrick, we have Ireland's highest visitor attraction Knock, we have an International Airport, we have small lakes like Bilberry and Lannagh, we have grand lakes like Cullin, Mask, Carra and Conn, we have beautiful grand Castles like Ashford, Gaelic fortresses like Rockfleet, 13 Blue Flag Beaches, tourist Meccas like Westport, Newport and Lousiburg, Abbey's like Cong and Ballintubber, Plains of Mayo, Stone Walls and Grass is Green, Clew Bay, Killala Bay, Blacksod Bay, Ireland's only Fjiord in Killery, Natural Gass, Gold Reserves, An Taoiseach, a recent President, 3 All-Irelands, 11 League Titles, 43 Connacht titles, many national and Connacht club, U-21, minor, ladies and junior titles, the f**ker off X-factor who you are probably watching, We beat Galway out the gate in hurling – even if it was 100 years ago, Ireland longest coast, the Island mountain of Clare, the third biggest county, the third most GAA clubs, the best spot for future electricity generation from wind and sea power, the finest fucken people in Ireland, the finest fucken county in Ireland, so take it Sligoboy and jog on.

:D

Goodman Jinxy  :D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

moysider

The only thing that matters is tomorrows match. There ll be time enough for fighting with Sligonian before the FBD recommences for anybody that needs to.

I presume there ll be tickets about tomorrow. I don t have one but driving up in the morning. God only knows what will happen on the day. Nothing would surprise me.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: moysider on August 20, 2011, 10:12:10 PM

The only thing that matters is tomorrows match. There ll be time enough for fighting with Sligonian before the FBD recommences for anybody that needs to.

I presume there ll be tickets about tomorrow. I don t have one but driving up in the morning. God only knows what will happen on the day. Nothing would surprise me.

Sligonian isn't the worst despite my relpy, Mayo is my achilles heel and fckn won't hear bad about it. Cannot understand his views towards his provincemen and women. Well all the best to Mayo and Roscommon tomorrow. Cúige Chonnacht abú.

ludermor

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 20, 2011, 09:52:48 PM
Quote from: ludermor on August 20, 2011, 09:32:02 PM
And we have some of the finest gobshites in the country

Pretty petty if ya want to carry political arguments into the football section.
who said any
thing about politics? I should edit my post to say we have some of the finest stupid gobshites in the country.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ludermor on August 20, 2011, 10:23:31 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 20, 2011, 09:52:48 PM
Quote from: ludermor on August 20, 2011, 09:32:02 PM
And we have some of the finest gobshites in the country

Pretty petty if ya want to carry political arguments into the football section.
who said any
thing about politics? I should edit my post to say we have some of the finest stupid gobshites in the country.

Sound, all together for the football at least  ;)

Kerry Mike

Post of the year.... Nominated by someone with just 14 posts, most of those on the subject of the naming of the Mayo team that he never even named. 

Post of the f**king century.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Jinxy

Arra vs Yerra.
Who will prevail?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Kerry Mike

Its always been the team that scores most for some strange reason
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

moysider

Sam2011

I should be in bed by now for the early start tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to sleep with Excitement! The Green and Red of Mayo is blaring out the speaker as I type this! Covered in goosebumps listening to it! Those Saw Doctors are some men! The adrenaline has already started pumping around the body at a nice pace! I've been to mass and said the prayer for the lads! There will be some roar when the boys in green and red run out onto the pitch! All we can do now is wait for the ball to be thrown in and cheer on the lads!
Best of luck to both teams and let the best team win on the day!
But....................................

C'MON THE GREEN AND RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Casey

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 20, 2011, 09:20:22 PM
Mayo has got Bogs, yes we do, ones the size of County Laois, and that's just in one corner, we have the highest Cliffs in the European Union, we have the biggest Island in Ireland, we have the Drumlin Belt, we have the highest mountain in Connacht – Mweelrea, the second highest Neiphin, the third highest Croagh Patrick, we have Ireland's highest visitor attraction Knock, we have an International Airport, we have small lakes like Bilberry and Lannagh, we have grand lakes like Cullin, Mask, Carra and Conn, we have beautiful grand Castles like Ashford, Gaelic fortresses like Rockfleet, 13 Blue Flag Beaches, tourist Meccas like Westport, Newport and Lousiburg, Abbey's like Cong and Ballintubber, Plains of Mayo, Stone Walls and Grass is Green, Clew Bay, Killala Bay, Blacksod Bay, Ireland's only Fjiord in Killery, Natural Gass, Gold Reserves, An Taoiseach, a recent President, 3 All-Irelands, 11 League Titles, 43 Connacht titles, many national and Connacht club, U-21, minor, ladies and junior titles, the f**ker off X-factor who you are probably watching, We beat Galway out the gate in hurling – even if it was 100 years ago, Ireland longest coast, the Island mountain of Clare, the third biggest county, the third most GAA clubs, the best spot for future electricity generation from wind and sea power, the finest fucken people in Ireland, the finest fucken county in Ireland, so take it Sligoboy and jog on.

Kerry has one more hurling All Ireland than Mayo.
KERRY 3:7

Sam2011

[/quote]

Very nice post! From Mayo and Proud!

C'MON THE GREEN AND RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam2011

P.S Safe journey lads. Really need to go to bed now or else i won't be able to cheer on the lads I'll be so tired!

C'MON THE GREEN AND RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moysider

Quote from: Sam2011 on August 20, 2011, 11:22:18 PM
I should be in bed by now for the early start tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to sleep with Excitement! The Green and Red of Mayo is blaring out the speaker as I type this! Covered in goosebumps listening to it! Those Saw Doctors are some men! The adrenaline has already started pumping around the body at a nice pace! I've been to mass and said the prayer for the lads! There will be some roar when the boys in green and red run out onto the pitch! All we can do now is wait for the ball to be thrown in and cheer on the lads!
Best of luck to both teams and let the best team win on the day!
But....................................

C'MON THE GREEN AND RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delighted for ye Sam2011. Takes me back to the hybee gybees I used to go through back in the 80/90s. The fear and the knot in the stomach days before the match.  Making the early start in the morning myself. Cróc an Pháircigh (as the boys backahind say) here we come.

Frank Casey

KERRY 3:7