Mayo V Kerry semi final

Started by Milltown Row2, July 31, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moysider

This would be the way to beat these arrogant, assuming, yearrahing hoors. Sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7z5aQSpeA

Hardy

ross matt

seafoid

Off for the weekend so i just want to wish all the best to the Mayo lads. Enjoy the papers tomorrow and the day after and give Kerry  bhfaca tú on Sunday. Connacht abú. 

Sam2011

Same team that faced Cork for Mayo!

C'MON THE GREEN AND RED!!!!!!!!!!!!

southsidejohnny

Like a ghost hanging around a foggy lake Sligonian reappears. Gone from Hogan Stand due to his own turning on him, he clanks around Gaaboard.com rattling his tin of misery and hate towards his betters in Connacht. Why wouldn't he hate Mayo..and Galway and Roscommon and Leitrim. They are all better than his own sad county. I recently saw on another post they have yet to win a Connacht U21 title. Like farmer2 old Sligonian looks across Killala bay through green tinted glasses. Be gone bitter lad and take your misery with you boy. Away with you to the lake Isle of Innisfree where ...ah you know yourself...a thingy majig of clay and wattles made.

Farrandeelin

Good man southsidejohnny. It's amazing the way sligonian just came out of nowhere. I'm sure he must hope Kerry beat us quite handsomely to back up his assertion that this ranks as one of the worst Mayo teams of all time...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: southsidejohnny on August 19, 2011, 06:27:32 PM
Like a ghost hanging around a foggy lake Sligonian reappears. Gone from Hogan Stand due to his own turning on him, he clanks around Gaaboard.com rattling his tin of misery and hate towards his betters in Connacht. Why wouldn't he hate Mayo..and Galway and Roscommon and Leitrim. They are all better than his own sad county. I recently saw on another post they have yet to win a Connacht U21 title. Like farmer2 old Sligonian looks across Killala bay through green tinted glasses. Be gone bitter lad and take your misery with you boy. Away with you to the lake Isle of Innisfree where ...ah you know yourself...a thingy majig of clay and wattles made.

"Like a ghost hanging around a foggy lake.." Bejasus, Johnny, you're in fine fighting form! ;D
I haven't laughed so much in a long, long time.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Sam2011

Quote from: southsidejohnny on August 19, 2011, 06:27:32 PM

A fine post southsidejonny!

C'MON THE GREEN AND RED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: moysider on August 19, 2011, 03:38:01 PM

This would be the way to beat these arrogant, assuming, yearrahing hoors. Sweet.

Loving the Mayo/John Treacy analogy (what was his best ever finish in a major event again?), not so much liking the Kerry/arrogant english pr*ck thing though.
I must say the Mayo crowd do pre-game hubris like no other...go from "we haven't a hope" to "We'll deshtroy the f*ckers" in the blink of an eye!
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...

Kerry Mike

For  those who want to know. Mayo team to play Kerry in Sunday's All-Ireland Football Championship semi-final in Croke Park, throw-in 3:30pm:

Robert Hennelly, Tom Cunniffe, Ger Cafferkey, Keith Higgins, Richie Feeney, Donal Vaughan, Trevor Mortimer, Aidan O'Shea, Seamus O'Shea, Kevin McLoughlin, Alan Dillon, Andy Moran, Enda Varley, Alan Freeman, Cillian O'Connor.

Any team with 2 kerrymen in midfield needs to be respected but would either get on a Kerry team?
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

sans pessimism

Quote from: Kerry Mike on August 19, 2011, 08:27:33 PM
For  those who want to know. Mayo team to play Kerry in Sunday's All-Ireland Football Championship semi-final in Croke Park, throw-in 3:30pm:

Robert Hennelly, Tom Cunniffe, Ger Cafferkey, Keith Higgins, Richie Feeney, Donal Vaughan, Trevor Mortimer, Aidan O'Shea, Seamus O'Shea, Kevin McLoughlin, Alan Dillon, Andy Moran, Enda Varley, Alan Freeman, Cillian O'Connor.

Any team with 2 kerrymen in midfield needs to be respected but would either get on a Kerry team?
Good man Mike we were wondering what the team was-You were very fast with that info fair play!
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Ciarrai_thuaidh on August 19, 2011, 08:03:52 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 19, 2011, 03:38:01 PM

Loving the Mayo/John Treacy analogy (what was his best ever finish in a major event again?), not so much liking the Kerry/arrogant english pr*ck thing though.
I must say the Mayo crowd do pre-game hubris like no other...go from "we haven't a hope" to "We'll deshtroy the f*ckers" in the blink of an eye!

I have been telling ye over on the other thread that Mayo have an antipathy toward Kerry which I have noticed coming to the fore this week. I agree the Kerry/arrogant english p***k thing is way out of line. I think over the last few years that Kerry fans have been as gracious as possible toward Mayo, trying to walk the thin line between showing respect but not patronizing but its a losing battle as they will paint us whatever way they want as they wrestle with the demons in their own heads. Its quite unfortunate really.

Still, whatever happens lets hope its a good hard hitting game but clean and best of luck to both teams.

IolarCoisCuain

A Kerryman and an Englishman - sure who could tell one from the other?