Gaa lookalikes

Started by hippity hoppity wide, May 12, 2007, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

Mr Tickle

Declan 'long arms' O'Sullivan

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

HiMucker

BennyCake

Can't believe nobody has thought of this one.

Tony & John McEntee (or is it John & Tony?...)

brokencrossbar1

Or these 2 mean looking hoors!

EagleLord

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: EagleLord on March 16, 2012, 06:00:13 PM
Who are they?

The other Armagh terrible Twins, Mark and John Grimley, maybe you're too young to remember them :)

5 Sams

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 16, 2012, 06:19:25 PM
Who are they?

The other Armagh terrible Twins, Mark and John Grimley, maybe you're too young to remember them :)

The Krays were nicer fellas than them two hoors ;) ;) ;)

Good luck tomorrow BTW BC1 8)
The Aristocrat Years

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

DuffleKing

Ah it was great having the brothers grim marauding around in the orange. Mark Grimley was the best fielder of a ball i have seen. freaky that a man that size could leap like he could.

camanchero

Theres some great stories about the Grimleys - international rules, railway cup etc

I played alongside them in NY one weekend - some craic!

Good lads!

EagleLord

I meant the Black an white picture BC1! I'll forget the second part of your comment, I assume you probably think im 16 or something, on my school holidays etc etc. Which I am not.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: EagleLord on March 18, 2012, 09:51:12 PM
I meant the Black an white picture BC1! I'll forget the second part of your comment, I assume you probably think im 16 or something, on my school holidays etc etc. Which I am not.

??  The black and white photo is the Grimley twins as I posted

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 16, 2012, 06:19:25 PM
Who are they?

5 Sams

Paul Galvin

Daniele Molmenti
The Aristocrat Years

heganboy

Quote from: DuffleKing on March 16, 2012, 09:35:27 PM

Ah it was great having the brothers grim marauding around in the orange. Mark Grimley was the best fielder of a ball i have seen. freaky that a man that size could leap like he could.

One of my favorite memories in the athletic grounds was watching an Ulster select take on the touring Aussie side (maybe 83/84?) The two grimbos were running the field, and the crowd started with "grimleys gonna getcha grimleys gonna getcha" and the only time I've seen it, suddenly the Aussies developed wing mirrors when they were thinking about taking a mark about the middle of the field. The boys clattered anyone in sight.
Still makes me smile thinking about it...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Hardy

Popular comedian

All-Ireland winning captain