11th night bonfires

Started by Fear Boirche, June 20, 2007, 11:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Rioting in Derry it seems over the 12th, must have been non associated groups, thugs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jayop

The video of the wee toe rag throwing the petrol bomb at the windscreen of a passing random van was pretty bad. Quite literally could have killed a random innocent guy going about his daily business. It absolutely wouldn't be ok regardless of who he was throwing it at but to do so in the bogside means it was very likely it was another nationalist. Absolute whoopers.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

And ppl wonder why us good South Derry folk hate going to Celtic Park.

Tony Baloney

Is the Derry stuff co-ordniated or is it just a shower of wee bastards off school with little else to do?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 13, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
Is the Derry stuff co-ordniated or is it just a shower of wee b**tards off school with little else to do?

Didn't look like kids, unless they go to college... BOD should have went there instead

Insane Bolt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 13, 2018, 06:02:43 PM
Is the Derry stuff co-ordniated or is it just a shower of wee b**tards off school with little else to do?

Didn't look like kids, unless they go to college... BOD should have went there instead

No point, sure Rory is uniting them all up there😜

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 13, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

That's probably why the rug rats have been rioting! They are that thick, that mimicking themuns is the way forward. God bless them.. we've a great knack of shooting ourselves in the foot!

dec

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on July 13, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Quote from: Walt Jabsco on July 13, 2018, 12:02:13 PM
Are they a dying breed? They probably are.  I was on Sash Watch last night viewing the highlights to see could I recognize anyone. But what stood out for me was a lot of the interviewees were at pains to point out the growth in the number of lodges as if to give the impression that all was healthy in the OO this may not be the case.

Take the bands out of the equation and you will see the number of Lol 'walkers' and you will see the numbers dwindling each year.

The Belfast Telegraph used to go with a standard "100,000 walk" headline every year.

Jayop

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 13, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

That's probably why the rug rats have been rioting! They are that thick, that mimicking themuns is the way forward. God bless them.. we've a great knack of shooting ourselves in the foot!

Big time. Pictures going around last year of bonfires with union jacks and DUP posters on them. Fecking idiots don't seem to realise that by doing that you immediately lose any high ground you have.

HiMucker

Quote from: Jayop on July 13, 2018, 07:19:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 13, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

Big time. Pictures going around last year of bonfires with union jacks and DUP posters on them. Fecking idiots don't seem to realise that by doing that you immediately lose any high ground you have.
They wouldn't give two fucks about losing high ground.  Quite frankly they wouldn't know what the high ground is.  They simply haven't a clue and are only too glad to act out being scumbags at the behest of dissidents.  They couldn't tell you why they are doing even if they tried.

Jayop

Aye you're not wrong at all man. It's just so counter productive that it's obvious that they don't know what they're doing at all.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jayop on July 13, 2018, 08:46:31 PM
Aye you're not wrong at all man. It's just so counter productive that it's obvious that they don't know what they're doing at all.

The dissidents know fine well what they are doing

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on July 13, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Quote from: Walt Jabsco on July 13, 2018, 12:02:13 PM
Are they a dying breed? They probably are.  I was on Sash Watch last night viewing the highlights to see could I recognize anyone. But what stood out for me was a lot of the interviewees were at pains to point out the growth in the number of lodges as if to give the impression that all was healthy in the OO this may not be the case.

Take the bands out of the equation and you will see the number of Lol 'walkers' and you will see the numbers dwindling each year.

Sorry if I've already mentioned this but on the road where I grew up (in a mixed area) there was a parade once or twice every year. All the fenians on the road just sat in the house when they passed, shut the curtains, and passed no remarks. The parades dwindled every year to the point where it all but disappeared. I think there were years when there was no march.

Applesisapples

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 11, 2018, 11:51:21 PM
And Willie McBride?
Written by a Scot living in Australia, Eric Bogle, also wrote The leaving of Nancy and The Band Played Waltzing Matilda oh and an ironic ditty called I Hate Wogs, which parodies racism, took the Aussies a while to cop to that one.