Jamie Clarke could be set for a move to Major League Soccer

Started by From the Bunker, August 31, 2016, 06:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: Orior on September 04, 2016, 08:35:35 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 01, 2016, 11:32:35 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 31, 2016, 08:04:50 PM
I am not impressed with Oisin Mc Conville's disparaging comments about my home club Tir Na Nog who Crossmaglen meet in the next round of the Championship.😠😠😠
They weren't disparaging they were on the money and respectful, any way O'Hanlons are your home club.

Nope, he failed the interview. And as he lives in County Down, then Glen or Ballyvarley are welcome to him!
LOL can't see a queue forming.

MoChara

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on September 04, 2016, 02:25:49 PM
If Robbie Keane was so 'commited' he wouldn't have jumped from one club to the next as soon as they flashed their knickers at him!  He went off to make easy money in the MSL when he still had plenty left in the tank to challenge himself at the highest level. Shows him up a bit as someone who loves the easy life!!

Thats unfair Robbie Keane only ever left a club to move to his boyhood favorites lol

Shamrock Shore

Longford played Cavan in the New York Intermediate final last 'night' in Gaelic Park.

Cavan won, but interestingly one 'Jamie Clarke' lined out at left half forward for Longford.

Even more interesingly same Jamie Clarke was red carded after 10 feckin minutes.

Wonder is this the Armagh lost sheep............. ::)

armaghniac

Playing soccer is one thing,  playing for Longford isn't really on.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Billys Boots

Quote from: armaghniac on September 05, 2016, 01:19:39 PM
Playing soccer is one thing,  playing for Longford isn't really on.

Well it looks like he didn't!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

maigheo

sent off after 10 min. for throwing an elbow.The huge investment by Longford to win the intermediate up in smoke

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: maigheo on September 05, 2016, 03:26:41 PM
sent off after 10 min. for throwing an elbow.The huge investment by Longford to win the intermediate up in smoke

Now that's pathetic. Another reason to hold a grudge agin all things Armagh (apart for one or two decent posters that I know outside of GAABoard)

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Nigel White

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 05, 2016, 04:10:15 PM
Quote from: maigheo on September 05, 2016, 03:26:41 PM

Now that's pathetic. Another reason to hold a grudge agin all things Armagh (apart for one or two decent posters that I know outside of GAABoard)
Would I be one of those?

The Subbie

I see the Bould Jamie has signed up with a New York semi pro outfit , NY Shamrocks, coached by an Irish fella, Kevin Grogan, ex Man Utd youth player.

Does Tony grant his blessing to this I wonder  ;)

illdecide

Quote from: The Subbie on September 08, 2016, 10:49:55 AM
I see the Bould Jamie has signed up with a New York semi pro outfit , NY Shamrocks, coached by an Irish fella, Kevin Grogan, ex Man Utd youth player.

Does Tony grant his blessing to this I wonder  ;)

Ohh FFS don't get him started...he's a bit quiet atm...think he's saving all his powers up for if Rangers get anything from Celtic on Sat
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Never heard of NY Shamrocks (but have heard of Newry Shamrocks) or Grogan.He'll not be getting a call up for NI anytime soon.

T Fearon

Does that bloke with him look like a young Benny from Crossroads?