The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo_run

Ireland won't be winning any WC or getting in to the last 4. They seem very brittle.

Crete Boom

Wales have dominated us all over and after 15 mins our heads dropped and we have looked well and truly beaten!! If Gatland wasn't a conservative coach the Welsh could open up and hammer us!! What's really disappointing is that at international level in a game that matters the Welsh beat us 9 times out of 10 which is something Irish rugby needs to look at cause it is not as if there is a huge talent difference between us and the Welsh!! It just seems they believe and know they can beat us even if we have a slightly more talented team on the pitch!!!
Also we now head into the world cup on a downward spiral in terms of form and I don't think good performances by the provinces to end the season will necessarily make that much of a difference!!

Crete Boom

Quinny giving out about the ref now!! While the ref hasn't done us any favours I would have him down the bottom of the list of why we are taking a beating at the moment!!

trailer

Looks like they've downed tools since Schmidt has announced he's leaving.

Crete Boom

Quote from: trailer on March 16, 2019, 04:17:14 PM
Looks like they've downed tools since Schmidt has announced he's leaving.
A month ago I would have been confident of the opposite not so much now!!

Gmac

Why not take Sexton Murray and all subs on the starters really haven't shown up

gerrykeegan

Who was Sexton mouthing off about last week making mistakes. He's been muck today. I'd be reminding him of that
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Crete Boom

Quote from: Gmac on March 16, 2019, 04:20:42 PM
Why not take Sexton Murray and all subs on the starters really haven't shown up

At this stage it would be no harm to throw in Carty and Marmion. It just hasn't happened for Murray and Sexton all tournament!

galwayman

Bullied all over the pitch.

trailer

Cian Healy must have naked pictures of Schmidt. If he's not giving a penalty away he's throwing the ball away. A shitebag.
Although from 1 to 15 they've been f**king muck.

trailer

I know it's not the refs fault but he's most definitely a ****.

Main Street

It was poor sportsmanship from the IRFU to demand an open roof stadium with a deluge being forecast.

JPGJOHNNYG

Take it all back compared to ireland italy and their half backs looked immense. Joe really can be a stubborn f**k

Crete Boom

I don't want to blame the ref but come give the Welsh a yellow!!

Farrandeelin

Saving themselves for the Autumn?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.