Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Angelo on February 02, 2021, 09:08:22 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 02, 2021, 08:53:05 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 02, 2021, 08:42:24 PM
Quote from: trailer on February 02, 2021, 08:07:31 PM
Few points re SF. Helps to cut through all their noise about the SDLP, FF & FG
They are in government in the North (for over 10 years!!)
They administer British rule in the North.

They can sling mud and even their apologists can talk all the shite they want on here but these are facts. If they were such a pure Republican Party how can administer British rule? If they're the answer to all the problems in the South how come the North is a mess, in areas they have control of education, finance, health.

Newsflash to trailer.

SDLP are in government in the O6. Something he seems to overlook time and time again.

The political system in the north is not meant to work, it's just there to avoid a sectarian headcount and that's before we even get to the role of Westminister.

f**k sake SF negotiated it exclusively with the DUP! The St Andrews agreement and then the Stormont house agreement!!

It never worked when it was the UUP/SDLP.

It has never worked, it is not working, it will never work. The political system in the O6 simply will never work as long as unionism have the numbers they do.

You also keep negating to mention that the stoops are part of the executive.

This is the SF way. It's not our fault. Take no responsibility.
I'm happy that you point out the the SDLP and Nicola Mallon are part of the executive. I don't think that anyone can doubt that she is by a huge margin the most impressive minister in the Executive.

Keep slinging shite Angelo, calling names it's pure SF tactics. So predictable.

skeog

Angelo your chief partners DUP making some noise about Derry getting new healthcare courses over Coleraine.Righting a wrong from decades ago.

Angelo

Quote from: trailer on February 02, 2021, 09:24:16 PM

They can sling mud and even their apologists can talk all the shite they want on here but these are facts. If they were such a pure Republican Party how can administer British rule? If they're the answer to all the problems in the South how come the North is a mess, in areas they have control of education, finance, health.

Newsflash to trailer.

SDLP are in government in the O6. Something he seems to overlook time and time again.

The political system in the north is not meant to work, it's just there to avoid a sectarian headcount and that's before we even get to the role of Westminister.

f**k sake SF negotiated it exclusively with the DUP! The St Andrews agreement and then the Stormont house agreement!!

It has never worked, it is not working, it will never work. The political system in the O6 simply will never work as long as unionism have the numbers they do.

I'm happy that you point out the the SDLP and Nicola Mallon are part of the executive. I don't think that anyone can doubt that she is by a huge margin the most impressive minister in the Executive.

I don't sling shite. You do enough of that by yourself.

The stoops are a dead duck, they have spent their existence licking the boots of unionism and by God do the stoops love the soup.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: skeog on February 02, 2021, 09:30:23 PM
Angelo your chief partners DUP making some noise about Derry getting new healthcare courses over Coleraine.Righting a wrong from decades ago.

My chief partners?

It's a 5 party executive. You seem like your standard ashamed stoop who goes around attacking everybody else hoping that they don't notice you're an SDLP voter.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trailer on February 02, 2021, 08:01:08 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 02, 2021, 08:00:21 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-55887817

No surprise here.

Sinn Féin was the only party to oppose the bill during its final stage debate in the assembly.

Yeah it's gravy train stuff .. it was the only way SF could get absolute tubes with no experience on absolute massive salaries . Martina Anderson husband one of many examples.

trailer

Quote from: Angelo on February 02, 2021, 09:31:11 PM

Newsflash to trailer.

The stoops are a dead duck, they have spent their existence licking the boots of unionism and by God do the stoops love the soup.

Stoops, Stoops, Stoops. Soup, soup, soup.
You're full of dung and in every thread that's it's put up to you, you resort to the same shite. You remind me of the slabber in the bar, talks about how he'd do things, how he's so great, all business and if you tipped him upside down there wouldn't be £2 run out. Completely full of dung.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trailer on February 02, 2021, 09:36:16 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 02, 2021, 09:31:11 PM

Newsflash to trailer.

You're full of dung and in every thread that's it's put up to you, you resort to the same shite. You remind me of the slabber in the bar, talks about how he'd do things, how he's so great, all business and if you tipped him upside down there wouldn't be £2 run out. Completely full of dung.

Don't use a bar analogy with Angelo he's still standing outside getting bigger lads to go and get his 4 bottles of blue wkd

Angelo

You seem to suffer from a very severe case of illusory superiority complex.

I'm add your beloved stoops in for context. You see once you have to explain to everyone that you're an SDLP voter it instantly detracts any credibility from your statements.

Anyway go find your nearest unionist and ask him if you can lick his boots.

marty34

Newsflash to trailer.

You ahould maybe ask the taxi drivers that question?

trailer

Quote from: marty34 on February 02, 2021, 09:40:51 PM

Newsflash to trailer.

Should I? Or should I actually ask the Dept of Economy. You're starting to sound like that header Martina Anderson

trailer

Quote from: Angelo on February 02, 2021, 09:40:09 PM

You seem to suffer from a very severe case of illusory superiority complex.

I'm add your beloved stoops in for context. You see once you have to explain to everyone that you're an SDLP voter it instantly detracts any credibility from your statements.

Anyway go find your nearest unionist and ask him if you can lick his boots.

Where does this fit in with the equality, respect, integrity agenda?
Every time Angelo, every time.

dublin7

So are we still saying that sectarianism is only an issue for the Unionists to deal with and doesn't happen on the side?

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on February 02, 2021, 09:58:34 PM
So are we still saying that sectarianism is only an issue for the Unionists to deal with and doesn't happen on the side?

You'd have to ask FFG about that?

Have they ever apologised for Dunmanway?

marty34

Quote from: trailer on February 02, 2021, 09:47:50 PM
Quote from: marty34 on February 02, 2021, 09:40:51 PM

Newsflash to trailer.

Should I? Or should I actually ask the Dept of Economy. You're starting to sound like that header Martina Anderson

No taxi drivers protesting outside her office...lol.

Tut tut.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Big O Dowd one of the guys in SF who id have time for, but seen him yesterday on TV, doesn't look well at all, very shaky and peaky looking.