Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on January 02, 2021, 12:22:14 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 01, 2021, 11:42:48 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 01, 2021, 11:01:47 PM
Sid, you're not really that stupid are you?
Lol have you read some of his stuff?
The reaction here yet again proves my points

Anybody who doesn't subscribe to the Shinner narrative is automatically "stupid"

Any person with an ounce of human decency would condemn the vile comments aimed at Christine O'Mahony, who had the temerity to leave the party

Shinners' response is to circle the wagons

It proves the bullying problem that exists within the party and its support

Ah the usual Sid narrative.

Anyone who doesn't agree with his contradictory brand of lunacy is a shinnerbot.

You are being labelled as stupid because you are and because of the nonsensical rubbish you post mired in double and treble contradictions.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

general_lee

Quote from: sid waddell on January 01, 2021, 11:02:28 PM
I'm sorry?
Unverifiable comments made anonymously online. On an app primarily used by teenage girls. Against someone who quite publicly left SF and did not hesitate to publicise them (ten minutes after she joined said app). I just wouldn't jump to any conclusions at this juncture.

sid waddell

Quote from: general_lee on January 02, 2021, 12:24:40 PM
I'm sorry?
Unverifiable comments made anonymously online. On an app primarily used by teenage girls. Against someone who quite publicly left SF and did not hesitate to publicise them (ten minutes after she joined said app). I just wouldn't jump to any conclusions at this juncture.
Again, this just proves my point

Your first reaction is to frame SF as the victim rather than the person who received the comments, and to frame a weasel worded justification for why she would have received them

This reaction proves there is a problem with the culture in SF

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on January 02, 2021, 12:02:35 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 02, 2021, 12:22:14 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on January 01, 2021, 11:42:48 PM
Lol have you read some of his stuff?
The reaction here yet again proves my points

Anybody who doesn't subscribe to the Shinner narrative is automatically "stupid"

Any person with an ounce of human decency would condemn the vile comments aimed at Christine O'Mahony, who had the temerity to leave the party

Shinners' response is to circle the wagons

It proves the bullying problem that exists within the party and its support

Ah the usual Sid narrative.

Anyone who doesn't agree with his contradictory brand of lunacy is a shinnerbot.

You are being labelled as stupid because you are and because of the nonsensical rubbish you post mired in double and treble contradictions.

Again, nothing but abuse

Every time you post you prove SF's support has a bullying culture

It's great for me that you keep making these posts, because you're demonstrating my point in such a comprehensive and obvious way

general_lee

Quote from: sid waddell on January 02, 2021, 12:45:24 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 02, 2021, 12:24:40 PM
I'm sorry?
Again, this just proves my point

Your first reaction is to frame SF as the victim rather than the person who received the comments, and to frame a weasel worded justification for why she would have received them

This reaction proves there is a problem with the culture in SF
I'm not in SF. You just have an unhealthy obsession.
She's going to the guards so I'll reserve judgement until they apprehend the culprit. Maybe you should too until you actually know who it is behind the threats

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 25, 2020, 12:32:43 AM
Quote from: michaelg on December 25, 2020, 12:18:35 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 25, 2020, 12:04:28 AM
I don't think any Volunteer, in any regime will 'complain' about the position and consequences they could find themselves in, otherwise they wouldn't be taking up arms..

The dirty war here in the north was not done by the rules, shoot to kill went both ways.

Time for reconciliation and truth... only way out of this and will allow people to move on, it won't bring people back but too many people seek closure, once that's done people can grieve and eventually make things right.
Fair enough. Many of those who supported the volunteers, however, seem to take a different view.

They took 'military' funerals and no doubt within their own community (rightly or wrongly) will have accepted their fate.
Shoot to kills went both ways, a volunteer signed up on oath for his/her fate. but only one side gets treated as members of an army. And there's a night and day difference between  the murky depths of state sanctioned tortures, interrogations,collaborated shoot to kills of suspects,  selective assassinations of civilians and civil/legal rights workers, pub massacres, show-band massacres, dozens of sectarian terror murders, murders of civilians on the streets, all state sanctioned, managed afterwards and sealed up for ever,   than the ambush at Warrenpoint.

A BTW,  I was trying to remember the name of one young lad,  aged 16 or 17, not the full shilling -  a simple nice lad, picked up on the streets by the police in the late 1970's or early 80's, interrogated at length,  maybe at Castlereagh or just a police station in Belfast, found hanged in the cell the next morning.

Angelo

Quote from: Main Street on January 02, 2021, 07:59:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 25, 2020, 12:32:43 AM
Quote from: michaelg on December 25, 2020, 12:18:35 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 25, 2020, 12:04:28 AM
I don't think any Volunteer, in any regime will 'complain' about the position and consequences they could find themselves in, otherwise they wouldn't be taking up arms..

The dirty war here in the north was not done by the rules, shoot to kill went both ways.

Time for reconciliation and truth... only way out of this and will allow people to move on, it won't bring people back but too many people seek closure, once that's done people can grieve and eventually make things right.
Fair enough. Many of those who supported the volunteers, however, seem to take a different view.

They took 'military' funerals and no doubt within their own community (rightly or wrongly) will have accepted their fate.
Shoot to kills went both ways, a volunteer signed up on oath for his/her fate. but only one side gets treated as members of an army. And there's a night and day difference between  the murky depths of state sanctioned tortures, interrogations,collaborated shoot to kills of suspects,  selective assassinations of civilians and civil/legal rights workers, pub massacres, show-band massacres, dozens of sectarian terror murders, murders of civilians on the streets, all state sanctioned, managed afterwards and sealed up for ever,   than the ambush at Warrenpoint.

A BTW,  I was trying to remember the name of one young lad,  aged 16 or 17, not the full shilling -  a simple nice lad, picked up on the streets by the police in the late 1970's or early 80's, interrogated at length,  maybe at Castlereagh or just a police station in Belfast, found hanged in the cell the next morning.

You'll probably also be aware of the case of Michael Lynagh down south too.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2021, 08:45:28 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-55802136

The rules don't apply to SF or the IRA.

Prominent SF man in Derry and council employee carrying coffin-absolute disgrace, hard on the family and tbh this man was a respected volunteer in Derry injured when George and Pop were killed by SAS, in normal times he would have deserved big send off, but people are pissed off with this, missed wake(there was none) and burial of friend myself last week. To make matters worse this was a covid case

Rossfan

Shinners doing themselves no favours once again
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

general_lee

Angelo

The usual suspects all lined up here.

A pity they don't uphold their standards elsewhere

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 11:43:53 AM
Did SF organise the funeral?

Yeah Monga played a big part in it. Works on DCSDC as "Bonfire Officer" lol(30k-mmm how did he get that with no qualifications) ex-vol and one of Derrys main SF members

general_lee

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 01:18:52 PM

Yeah Monga played a big part in it. Works on DCSDC as "Bonfire Officer" lol(30k-mmm how did he get that with no qualifications) ex-vol and one of Derrys main SF members
Nah, I asked did SF organise it.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: general_lee on January 26, 2021, 01:55:42 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 26, 2021, 01:18:52 PM

Nah, I asked did SF organise it.

Yeah they encouraged attendance on Twitter, pretty clear cut, arrogance whilst the rest of us have to abide by different rules, as I said an honourable cause and man but bad look for everyone else