Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:16:35 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:15:21 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:12:18 PM
Fine Gael and Fianna Fail do not celebrate such

Complete and utter bullshit.

They had a mass state celebration with the army and tanks going down the street four years ago.

They have portraits of gunmen and killers in their government officer.

You are being completely and utterly dishonest here, you cannot hide your agenda.
You said they celebrate the murders of civilians in West Cork?

Where do they do that?

The FFGLab establishment celebrated the murders of 260 civilians 4 years

Where did Brian Stanley celebrate the murder of Jonathan Ball?

You're all over the shop here, the fact that you outed yourself as a Labour and Greens voter says it all. Maybe address your own political contradictions before trying to look at others.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:16:35 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:15:21 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:12:18 PM
Fine Gael and Fianna Fail do not celebrate such

Complete and utter bullshit.

They had a mass state celebration with the army and tanks going down the street four years ago.

They have portraits of gunmen and killers in their government officer.

You are being completely and utterly dishonest here, you cannot hide your agenda.
You said they celebrate the murders of civilians in West Cork?

Where do they do that?

The FFGLab establishment celebrated the murders of 260 civilians 4 years

Where did Brian Stanley celebrate the murder of Jonathan Ball?

You're all over the shop here, the fact that you outed yourself as a Labour and Greens voter says it all. Maybe address your own political contradictions before trying to look at others.
I never said Brian Stanley celebrated the murder of Jonathan Ball

But Sinn Fein celebrate the campaign which involved the murder of Jonathan Ball, and Marie Wilson, and Joanne Mathers, and 14 year old Danielle Carter, and the workmen at Kingsmills, and Tim Parry, and all the other victims

Fine Gael and Fianna Fail certainly do not celebrate the murder of civilians

Does Brian Stanley condemn the murder of Ronan Kerr?

Does he or does he not?

If he does, and I'm sure if you asked him he would, as Gerry Adams did so at the time, isn't that the exact hypocrisy you complain about?

Because there's no difference whatsoever between the murder of Ronan Kerr and anything the PIRA did

sid waddell

Also if any party has an unchallengeable establishment it's Sinn Fein

The party is run like a secretive cult

Little wonder it has a problem with people leaving due to bullying

The behaviour of its online supporters is a dead giveaway as to the culture in the party at large

Sinn Fein is all about establishment

In other parties you're actually allowed voice opinions, because whatever you think of other parties, they aren't cults

sid waddell

Also, as Vincent Browne pointed out, Mary Lou McDonald actually threw Brian Stanley under the bus for voicing the central point of view that drives Sinn Fein as a party

She humiliated him

Sinn Fein supporters such as Angelo should be howling for McDonald's head over this

It just shows the essential existential dishonesty at the heart of Sinn Fein

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:32:56 PM
Also if any party has an unchallengeable establishment it's Sinn Fein

The party is run like a secretive cult

Little wonder it has a problem with people leaving due to bullying

The behaviour of its online supporters is a dead giveaway as to the culture in the party at large

Sinn Fein is all about establishment

In other parties you're actually allowed voice opinions, because whatever you think of other parties, they aren't cults

You're compromised now. Pretty much all major parties have bullying problems.

Have a read about the fringe party you vote for:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/labour-conference-hears-of-online-bullying-faced-by-candidates-1.4078176

https://www.thejournal.ie/james-heffernan-john-gilroy-labour-office-1903574-Jan2015/

As I said earlier, you can't compose a post without contradicting yourself. A walking, talking hypocrite.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:35:47 PM
Also, as Vincent Browne pointed out, Mary Lou McDonald actually threw Brian Stanley under the bus for voicing the central point of view that drives Sinn Fein as a party

She humiliated him

Sinn Fein supporters such as Angelo should be howling for McDonald's head over this

Stanley had nothing to apologise for.

I'm not a fan of MLMD, she bows to much to the gutter right wing state media in the Free State.

It's mad how a dogmatic anti-Trump person like you uses so many of his tactics and aligns himself with the right wing parties in the free state.

sid waddell

Bullying goes on in all sections of society including political parties but Sinn Fein is the only party that has a systematic problem with it

It couldn't but have a systematic problem with it because of how it is run and the essential dishonesty and fraud in terms selling itself that drives it as a party

Sinn Fein is the only party that has a bullying problem that stems directly from its cult-like politics

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:38:30 PM

She humiliated him

I'm not a fan of MLMD, she bows to much to the gutter right wing state media in the Free State.

It's mad how a dogmatic anti-Trump person like you uses so many of his tactics and aligns himself with the right wing parties in the free state.

Being anti-Trump is "dogmatic" now, eh?

Bloody hell

I knew you were a sneaking regarder for him!

Mary Lou threw Stanley under the bus

You now say she bows to "gutter right wing media"

And yet you're still fully aboard the Sinn Fein train

By your own standards that just shows you up as having no principle at all!

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:41:26 PM
Bullying goes on in all sections of society including political parties but Sinn Fein is the only party that has a systematic problem with it

It couldn't but have a systematic problem with it because of how it is run and the essential dishonesty and fraud in terms selling itself that drives it as a party

Sinn Fein is the only party that has a bullying problem that stems directly from its cult-like politics

No it's not.

All the major parties have had allegations of bullying it has tried to quell.

The problem for SF is that it has attracted to many snowflakes in recent years and the party is very much a fragment of different views and beliefs. I felt the anti-abortion elements of the party were dealt with very poorly in recent years but other than that I wouldn't see any major issues in that regard.

The only difference is a right wing media who are unashamedly anti-SF and use every storm in a teacup to go after them relentlessly.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:44:24 PM

She humiliated him

Bloody hell

I don't give a toss about Trump or American politics. I just notice how for a man who is so anti-Trump you share a lot in common with him. You're a two faced hypocrite.

SF are the only mainstream republican party on this island. That's the sole basis I vote for them, I am disengaged with a lot of causes and populism they engage with but they are a million miles superior to the likes of the gutter politics SDLP/FF/FG/Lab/Alliance engage in.

sid waddell

You're complaining about right wing media in the same breath as you complain about the treatment of anti-abortion people  ;D

Bleedin' hell  ;D

Turns out you're as right wing as they come  ;D

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:49:29 PM

She humiliated him

Bloody hell

I don't give a toss about Trump or American politics. I just notice how for a man who is so anti-Trump you share a lot in common with him. You're a two faced hypocrite.

SF are the only mainstream republican party on this island. That's the sole basis I vote for them, I am disengaged with a lot of causes and populism they engage with but they are a million miles superior to the likes of the gutter politics SDLP/FF/FG/Lab/Alliance engage in.

The amazing thing is you support Sinn Fein yet we've now established that you hate most things about it!

You're all over the place  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:50:01 PM
You're complaining about right wing media in the same breath as you complain about the treatment of anti-abortion people  ;D

Bleedin' hell  ;D

Turns out you're as right wing as they come  ;D

Abortion isn't a left/right issue.

You're a contradiction, you have so so much in common with far right you claim to hate. I find it baffling your dislike for Trump when you follow his tactics and relate to his policies and proclamations.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 11, 2020, 02:52:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 11, 2020, 02:49:29 PM

She humiliated him

Bloody hell

The amazing thing is you support Sinn Fein yet we've now established that you hate most things about it!

You're all over the place  ;D

My red line issue is a left leaning 32 county republic. You seem to be for a partitioned island with corporate interests and gutter Trump politics which is why you refuse to criticise the gutter that is the free state establishment.

sid waddell

Right

It just so happens that Repeal the 8th had the support of the entirety of the Irish left and the No campaign was entirely driven by right-wingers

You literally couldn't get a more left-right issue

Oh, and maybe get onto Jeremy Corbyn and see what he thinks about abortion as an issue

You won't like the answer

The great irony about all this is your politics are pure virtue signalling with no understanding of the issues, litanies of total contradictions and zero principle