Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 08:04:09 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on October 29, 2020, 07:48:43 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 05:50:13 PM
The only reason Mary Lou done this is because of the parties  presence in southern politics where all parties in the main take swift action. Normal politics.

LOL

I've read some dung from you on this thread but that one takes the absolute biscuit!

Fire away ,list the dung.

Anyhow let's not get away from the point too much. How the hell did the money end up in wee decky the pensioner batterer and Elisha's personal account?

I've no idea how. I'm not trying to defend the indefensible.

My point was merely in reference to the absolute nonsense you posted above.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on October 29, 2020, 08:05:46 PM
The only reason Mary Lou done this is because of the parties  presence in southern politics where all parties in the main take swift action. Normal politics.

LOL

I've read some dung from you on this thread but that one takes the absolute biscuit!

Anyhow let's not get away from the point too much. How the hell did the money end up in wee decky the pensioner batterer and Elisha's personal account?

List the dung.

Anyhow I'm no fan of FF or Fg and FF in particular has long history of corruption but recently they have been quicker to take action.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 08:15:50 PM

LOL

List the dung.

Anyhow I'm no fan of FF or Fg and FF in particular has long history of corruption but recently they have been quicker to take action.
😂 how annoyed are you that SF actually took the right action on this.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trueblue1234 on October 29, 2020, 08:51:23 PM

LOL

List the dung.

Are you serious.This has been best night for me in long time.

I've been banging on about Elisha for donkeys. That's one knocked off the list of the Derry crony brigade. Viva la republique!

JohnDenver

LOL

List the dung.

List recent instances of FF and FG being quick to take action  :)

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JohnDenver on October 29, 2020, 09:20:13 PM

LOL

List the dung.

Naw, youve Google yourself.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 09:04:51 PM

LOL

List the dung.

I've been banging on about Elisha for donkeys. That's one knocked off the list of the Derry crony brigade. Viva la republique!

Come on, it's ok to admit you were hoping to get a few more miles outa this.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: trueblue1234 on October 29, 2020, 09:49:49 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 09:04:51 PM

LOL

List the dung.

Come on, it's ok to admit you were hoping to get a few more miles outa this.

Can't get much more out of it than her getting sacked tbh. Mar a dúirt mé cheana, tháinig an lá inár thóg an bó a ruball

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 09:23:44 PM

LOL

List the dung.

As we thought. Fairly backed out of that one. Tells people to list the shite he talks but runs a mile when told to back up his own statements. Typical stooper behaviour.

Downtothewire

Surely the spotlight should turn to the LPS as to why the money was paid out in the first place. Maybe fat boy Nolan should investigate that or am I'm missing something here

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on October 29, 2020, 11:41:08 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on October 29, 2020, 09:23:44 PM

LOL

List the dung.

As we thought. Fairly backed out of that one. Tells people to list the shite he talks but runs a mile when told to back up his own statements. Typical stooper behaviour.

Ach for god sake. Have you not been watching the news at all. Dara Calleary, Barry Cowan, Jerry Buttimer. Stooper? I have just called out FF, how could I be a stooper? I know its hard , keep up

Applesisapples

I'd say SF leadership are delighted that McCallion has given them an opportunity to get rid without causing a rift.

Armamike

Pretty low act in taking the money especially given what legitimate businesses are going through at the moment. She won't be a huge loss to politics.
That's just, like your opinion man.

gallsman

Quote from: Downtothewire on October 29, 2020, 11:50:38 PM
Surely the spotlight should turn to the LPS as to why the money was paid out in the first place. Maybe fat boy Nolan should investigate that or am I'm missing something here

The civil service will get the hammering it (often rightly) deserves. There is some mitigation in the fact that this was an extraordinary circumstance where money had to be paid out quickly. There wasn't time for designing a foolproof scheme. There's perhaps a whiff of the usual incompetence but not of corruption or wrongdoing, which is absolutely the case with McCallion.

RedHand88

Quote from: gallsman on October 30, 2020, 12:42:38 PM
Quote from: Downtothewire on October 29, 2020, 11:50:38 PM

The civil service will get the hammering it (often rightly) deserves. There is some mitigation in the fact that this was an extraordinary circumstance where money had to be paid out quickly. There wasn't time for designing a foolproof scheme. There's perhaps a whiff of the usual incompetence but not of corruption or wrongdoing, which is absolutely the case with McCallion.

Did she have her personal joint account down as the account for the constituency office? Its just so blatant.