Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

98.2% survival rate for Covid 19.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on March 31, 2020, 11:53:21 PM

Similar to the common flu, meanwhile 5G masts are being erected worldwide these will kill the final covid victims fatality number squared. The fatalities from this will be a mix of the population young, middle age and the old unlike this covid 19 which is killing people with an average age well above 75.
I don't think governments will pursue a lock down of the general population when the 5G are up and running, they probbly should though. Tis amazing how so few can control the worlds population.
The vaccine being developed should be another cause for concern, people should properly research these instead of trusting their local manchurian doctor.

JohnDenver

Quote from: Rudi on April 01, 2020, 09:31:44 AM

Similar to the common flu, meanwhile 5G masks are being erected worldwide these will kill the final covid victims fatality number squared. The fatalities from this will be a mix of the population young, middle age and the old unlike this covid 19 which is killing people with an average age well above 75.
I don't think governments will pursue a lock down of the general population when the 5G are up and running, they probbly should though. Tis amazing how so few can control the worlds population.
The vaccine being developed should be another cause for concern, people should properly research these instead of trusting their local manchurian doctor.

Any network providers doing good deals on 5G contracts? Sounds like it will be a great improvement on 4G. Think the tin foil hat should still be safe enough all the same...

johnnycool

Quote from: MayoBuck on March 31, 2020, 09:14:45 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 31, 2020, 08:30:39 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 31, 2020, 04:04:28 PM
Has anyone outside Gaaboard proved that once you get this virus you're immune afterwards?

Not yet. Studies on the way. Many other viral infections work out that way but many other viral infections arent this infectious or have this level of mortality. So right now it's not known.

Dr Anthony Fauci (medical expert in America) said he expects people will become immune once they recover from covid-19. However, not enough people will have immunity to prevent a second wave of the outbreak towards the end of this year.

I watch the UK Governments 5pm daily brief and apart from the lies spewing out from Gove or whatever Tory party stooge is put forward you get the odd nugget from the "experts" either side.
Prof Stephen Powis of the NHS when questioned about testing front line staff of the NHS to get them back to work made a brief comment that yes indeed it was important to know if they didn't have the virus and also pointed out that the antibody test that they're pushing may mean that the staff who've had CV-19 and recovered should be immune.

LeoMc

Similar to the common flu, meanwhile 5G masks are being erected worldwide these will kill the final covid victims fatality number squared. The fatalities from this will be a mix of the population young, middle age and the old unlike this covid 19 which is killing people with an average age well above 75.
Is 5g being rolled out to kill us or control us?
Is it a vaccine or a microchip they are going to give us?
Is it being done by the Illuminati or by the Jews?

armaghniac

Quote from: LeoMc on April 01, 2020, 10:14:44 AM

Is 5g being rolled out to kill us or control us?
Is it a vaccine or a microchip they are going to give us?
Is it being done by the Illuminati or by the Jews?

Does this mean that you won't have to sanitise your 5G phone, but you can use it to sterlise door handles etc?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

gallsman

Jesus Christ, 5G part of the conversation.

trailer

Clown.
This is what a world looks like without a Vaccine for this virus. Imagine a world without Vaccines full stop. You're stupidity knows no bounds.

gallsman

Quote from: trailer on April 01, 2020, 10:36:26 AM

Clown.
This is what a world looks like without a Vaccine for this virus. Imagine a world without Vaccines full stop. You're stupidity knows no bounds.

;D ;D ;D

ONeill

I'm worried about the 5G masks now. How do I get one?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trailer

Quote from: gallsman on April 01, 2020, 10:42:43 AM

Clown.

;D ;D ;D

I was going to say "you're a stupid ****" then dialled it down. Wish I'd stuck with the original, cause he is a stupid ****.

Rudi

Clown.

;D ;D ;D

Thats says it all about trailer trash, I'm not going to call you stupid though, will leave that to others.

trueblue1234

Quote from: ONeill on April 01, 2020, 10:49:02 AM
I'm worried about the 5G masks now. How do I get one?

Bannside doing a 2 for 1 offer. PM him. Certified 5G.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trailer

Quote from: Rudi on April 01, 2020, 10:56:49 AM

Clown.

;D ;D ;D

Thats says it all about trailer trash, I'm not going to call you stupid though, will leave that to others.

Mixing up you're and your on an internet forum doesn't make you stupid. Claiming that 5g and Vaccines are more dangerous than Covid-19 does though.

Denn Forever

In the province where the pandemic started and was eradicated. , a new case has been reported.  it was a person who had returned from Europe.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...