Spate of Burglaries in North by Freestaters

Started by T Fearon, January 29, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

There seems to be an epidemic currently,including a woman in her 80s forced to jump from a bedroom window in Aughnacloy recently.

Why is the North so attractive for these gangs? Is it easier to do up here? Would it be more difficult with a hard border and would this make a hard border more acceptable?

Eamonnca1

Are you going to build a beautiful big wall and make the free staters pay for it, Tony?

T Fearon

I'm just wondering why this is happening.Is it easier to burgle up here? It's getting to the stage that every time I see a free state registered car up here my suspicions are raised automatically.

Gabriel_Hurl

I wish someone would burgle your computer or phone so that it stops you posting.

Tony Baloney

Aughnacloy practically on the border so they'd be home free within 2 mins.

Milltown Row2

Plenty of thieving feckers in the north, spate of break ins were I live! Generally the cars that are stolen end up in Poleglass! Not Dublin
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

Quote from: T Fearon on January 29, 2018, 10:36:50 PM
There seems to be an epidemic currently,including a woman in her 80s forced to jump from a bedroom window in Aughnacloy recently.

Why is the North so attractive for these gangs? Is it easier to do up here? Would it be more difficult with a hard border and would this make a hard border more acceptable?

The issue would be entirely eliminated if there was no border, does this make unification more acceptable?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

galwayman

Quote from: T Fearon on January 29, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
I'm just wondering why this is happening.Is it easier to burgle up here? It's getting to the stage that every time I see a free state registered car up here my suspicions are raised automatically.
You're gas. So every time you see a Southern reg car (of which there would be quite a few no doubt) you think there's a good chance the dude behind the wheel is about to commit a burglary?
Are you for real?
I must remember that on my next trip to Belfast.
Everyone looking at the occupants of my car to see what place we're staking out next :-)
What a statement.
A slight generalization no?

yellowcard

Quote from: T Fearon on January 29, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

If this actually needs explaining then you are pretty thick.

yellowcard

You're a bit like Wullie Frazer claiming everyone is in the ra.

Orior

I suspect the gangs just move from area to area. These gangs don't recognise legal jurisdictions.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

BennyCake

shantygael

At least 11 burglaries in Derry at the weekend,some by wee scumbags high on drugs and others by members of the travelling community in their white ENGLISH registered transits.
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

BennyCake

Quote from: shantygael on January 30, 2018, 12:42:56 AM
At least 11 burglaries in Derry at the weekend,some by wee scumbags high on drugs and others by members of the travelling community in their white ENGLISH registered transits.

Jaysus, it's not like them!

playwiththewind1st

That they're from the "Free State"?