Thread for Tony Fearon to to pontificate about Catholicism

Started by heganboy, September 12, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

punt kick

What complete horseshite - still births, premature births, infant deaths - none of them get in as they too young to believe or not believe?

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on September 21, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Non believers will not be admitted.The Bible makes that abundantly clear

Eternal bliss. You're in heaven. I'm in hell & I don't have to listen to the absolute crap you spout. I just hope God has the patience of a saint. He will need it, to put up with you. Are there expulsions from heaven.....in case God needs a Plan B & grows weary of your nonsense after just a few millenia?

playwiththewind1st

At what tipping point does god start getting pissed off when your own self-importance outweighs your belief in the deity? Does the deity remove access to the blissful eternal life, once your ego becomes so inflated, that it takes over the whole of god's creation?

T Fearon

Non believers will not be admitted.That is those who have reached the age of reason,heard the gospel and sadly rejected it.There also is no transfer market in or out of heaven.Scripture is clear about this.

As I get older I see more and more sense in the Calvinist doctrine of presdestination,i.e. Your eternal destination is mapped out by God before you are born.

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on September 21, 2017, 09:04:34 PM
Non believers will not be admitted.That is those who have reached the age of reason,heard the gospel and sadly rejected it.There also is no transfer market in or out of heaven.Scripture is clear about this.

As I get older I see more and more sense in the Calvinist doctrine of presdestination,i.e. Your eternal destination is mapped out by God before you are born.

What about those who are deaf and blind?

T Fearon

Still capable of learning about the Gospel and heeding

imtommygunn

Does that not mean then you can do whatever you want?

playwiththewind1st

And the Jesuit pope's views on Calvinism are........?

Build a bonfire & burn 'em, like the good old days?

You remind me of the old Woolworths, in terms of theology....Pick & Mix. The more you open your trap, it's fair to say that you just appear to come over more & more as a complete idiot.

T Fearon

playwiththewind1st

Ooops, I'm dizzy. I've just gone back 500 years & there's a notice pinned on the door of Armagh Cathedral.

Addressed to "Father" Brady, perhaps?

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: T Fearon on September 21, 2017, 09:51:43 PM
Not all of Protestantism is wrong.

Maybe shooting / blowing up Catholics just for fun since 1966 can be justified after all?

punt kick

Quote from: punt kick on September 21, 2017, 10:57:44 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 21, 2017, 09:32:29 PM
Still capable of learning about the Gospel and heeding

How so?

Is Farther Gerard McQuillan - child abuser but believer in God from Portydown going to heaven or hell - maybe he asked Sean Brady - facilitator of child abuse for forgiveness?

Rossfan

Jasus he'll be marching on 12th July next.....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

T Fearon

Catholicism and Protestantism share many key beliefs.In fact there's a lot more in common between the two than divides them.