Stephen Nolan's £500k BBC Salary last year!

Started by T Fearon, July 19, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Furore.This might mean he'll be on sick leave for a week or two!

Gabriel_Hurl

An over-inflated ego who thinks everyone is interested in his point of view.

Nolan isn't much better either.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2017, 12:12:57 PM
Furore.This might mean he'll be on sick leave for a week or two!
A number of Christmases ago there was a major issue following a thaw after a freezing cold spell. People were up in arms about the lack of action from the statutory agencies and Nolans telephone lines were red hot about it. He of course was on holiday. Come the 10.30 changeover Gerry Anderson remarked / Where's Nolan with all this going on?  Biggest show in the country?? Biggest bed in the country. Oh how we miss him
Careful now

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 19, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

end of thread.

Orior

Your best post ever, lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

Top middle and bottom

Milltown Row2

Stephen does three shows and gets paid accordingly... stupid fuss over nothing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

punt kick

Milltown Row2

Taxed accordingly also and lives here.... never watch or listen to the man that much, seems like a wind up merchant, getting people to bite, i must be on this forum  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Sat beside him literally at the Man Utd V Liverpool game at Old Trafford in Dec 14,I won VIP trip.He arrived late,never spoke the whole time,played with his phone the entire part of the game,sat on his own during the interval in the stand seat,even though there was hospitality on offer in an adjoining suite,and left ten minutes before the end uttering his first words of the afternoon "Cheerio Now!" A complete enigma

quit yo jibbajabba

When Fearon met Nolan

Ye shouldve told him about yer big house

T Fearon

Frank_The_Tank

No-one is forced to pay a licence fee - if you don't want to have a licence don't get an aerial in the house.  IMO Nolan is good value for money - the salary is across 4 shows and he on a good bit less than that ultra mouth piece on ITV Piers Morgan
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2017, 02:34:22 PM
Sat beside him literally at the Man Utd V Liverpool game at Old Trafford in Dec 14,I won VIP trip.He arrived late,never spoke the whole time,played with his phone the entire part of the game,sat on his own during the interval in the stand seat,even though there was hospitality on offer in an adjoining suite,and left ten minutes before the end uttering his first words of the afternoon "Cheerio Now!" A complete enigma
I presume he was dieting
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU