Whoever posts in this sucks c**k!

Started by RealSpiritof98, July 01, 2008, 02:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

I SUCK c**k!!!!

Jinxy

For me, the player who has had the biggest impact on his team winning games has been Redmond Barry. Very intelligent player, great passing ability, works like a dog and chips in with vital scores. Clarke has been very good also, but the Down full back line were laughably bad on Sunday. Not sure that Cavan were up to much either.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

haveaharp

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on July 01, 2008, 02:52:42 PM
Was working the bar last night when a discussion was struck up as to who is the best player on the island at the minute. A few players were muted and bandied about but Ronan Clarke seemed to get the vote, he has been outstanding this year and at the age of 25 has many more years ahead of him. Given that last year he never kicked a ball he is prone to injury but in 2006 he was Armaghs best player by a mile, (ripped Kerry apart in the 1st half,) But as I am biased anyone like to give their tuppence worth

Jaysus was i in the same bar?

screenexile

Paddy Bradley, Mattie Forde, Kieran Donaghy, Marc O'Sé, Martin McGrath, Alan Brogan, Gooch Cooper, Graham Canty would all be better than Clarke who has not consistently delivered on his promise of 2002.

Come back in September and we'll talk about it again!

Onion Bag

Quote from: screenexile on July 01, 2008, 03:08:26 PM
Paddy Bradley, Mattie Forde, Kieran Donaghy, Marc O'Sé, Martin McGrath, Alan Brogan, Gooch Cooper, Graham Canty would all be better than Clarke who has not consistently delivered on his promise of 2002.

Come back in September and we'll talk about it again!

Apart from the kerry lads what else have the other guys done, Derry, Wexford, Fermanagh, Dublin, and Cork, sure jasus ive hardly seen any of those players mentioned by ye screen,
Clarke was out for the best part of 2 years with the cruicate
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

orangeman

The 3rd week of September answers all these questions.

passedit

If it's'at the minute' you can discount anyone from Munster or connaught, they haven't even started yet.

Red Barry is a good call, AOR ,Mc gra, Shan Cavanagh and Dan Gordan all lookin at allstars on current form provided their seasons last into august.
Don't Panic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: passedit on July 01, 2008, 03:20:16 PM
If it's'at the minute' you can discount anyone from Munster or connaught, they haven't even started yet.

I'm pretty sure they've been games played in the Connacht championhsip anyway. I'll check and get back to you.

Onion Bag

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 01, 2008, 03:34:55 PM

I'm pretty sure they've been games played in the Connacht championhsip anyway. I'll check and get back to you.

P Joyce is playing well Galwayboy  i havent forgot about ye
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

passedit

there's been fixtures fulfilled, that's about it. ye're worse than munster
Don't Panic

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: passedit on July 01, 2008, 03:38:14 PM

And how does this make the Leinster championship so fantastic considering they haven't had a team in an All-Ireland final since 2001? And that team got hammered. By a Connacht team. And even since then Connacht teams have twice got to an All-Ireland final.

I don't think you've thought this through very well.

passedit

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 01, 2008, 03:46:49 PM
Quote from: passedit on July 01, 2008, 03:38:14 PM

And how does this make the Leinster championship so fantastic considering they haven't had a team in an All-Ireland final since 2001? And that team got hammered. By a Connacht team. And even since then Connacht teams have twice got to an All-Ireland final.

I don't think you've thought this through very well.

GBB, there are THREE teams from Connaught left in the All Ireland series THIS YEAR. There'll  be two on 20 July. The first meaningful game in the Connacht championship will be the final.

By your logic Munster is superduper as Kerry are the reigning AI champions. Now, who hasn't thought this through?
Don't Panic

Rav67

Hard to pick one player but I'd say the best team, not necessarily just on championship performances so far this season, would be something like this

Cluxton

O'Se  Owens   Keane
O'Se Gormley O'Mahoney

Doherty Murphy

Brogan O'Sullivan Cavanagh
Bradley   Clarke   Gooch

downgirl

Dan Gordon has been really consistent and hopefully will get the all star that he deserves this year

nutsy--1

ronan clarke has to be up there, i don't rate any dublins players as best in the country or connaght players. fergal Doherty??