TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Agree the writing of last nights was fantastic. All tied together brilliantly. Kept it fresh from just telling one open and closed case. Allowed loyal viewers to see a different side of the detective as well. Credit to the BBC.

New show on BBC one tonight at 9 PM. Its called 7:36. Getting good reviews. Will tune in to see if any good. Think it concludes tomorrow night also.

ziggy90

Quote from: Billys Boots on January 06, 2014, 08:57:51 AM
Quote from: ziggy90 on January 06, 2014, 06:53:49 AM
Yep MS, forgot about I-player. ??? ???

Don't miss it Ziggy, it's better than season-1, in my opinion anyway.

Cheers Boots, you haven't put me wrong..... yet. :P
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Milltown Row2

There are some serious fcuked up people out there, channel 4, living dolls!!! these people need a good kick up the nuts lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Under Lights

Did anyone watch the 7.39 on BBC One tonight? Thought it was good. Two main characters had great chemistry between them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Under Lights on January 06, 2014, 10:10:43 PM
Did anyone watch the 7.39 on BBC One tonight? Thought it was good. Two main characters had great chemistry between them.

Recorded it, always a bit uncomfortable though watching those with her indoors lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Watched. I like David Morrissey and yer woman is looking fine these days. Will kick off tomorrow.

Tony Baloney

Under Lights

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2014, 10:35:03 PM
Watched. I like David Morrissey and yer woman is looking fine these days. Will kick off tomorrow.

SPOILER ALERT FOR BBC ONE'S SHOW 'THE 7:39'

Do you think they will go through with the Sordid Affair tonight? Or when he is in the room will he pull out  ;) :o

Syferus

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 06, 2014, 10:47:45 PM
Liking the look of True Detective.

http://m.hbo.com/true-detective/

Yeah, it looks the business. Good press previews too. Given it's an anthology series (different story, actors every season) we know they won't drag out the storyline which only makes me more interested.

Billys Boots

Quote from: Syferus on January 07, 2014, 03:57:59 PM

Yeah, it looks the business. Good press previews too. Given it's an anthology series (different story, actors every season) we know they won't drag out the storyline which only makes me more interested.

Sounds a bit like the Australian 'Underbelly' in concept anyway. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Syferus

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM

When does it start?

Sunday in the States. HBO so Sky Atlantic will have it probably within a week or two if you're not a torrenting man.

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM

When does it start?

Don't think a date other than "February" has been announced, Sky Atlantic here.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Iceman

Finished Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy there - happy with it - not as nail biting as some of them but definitely worth watching.
Has anyone watch "Arrow"? I watched an episode last night but not sure if I want to commit.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

bridgegael

am watching Suits on Dave at the min. not a bad show
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"