Leinster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Started by G@@, March 03, 2020, 09:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof1915

Kavanagh was doing some light drills last sunday albeit heavily strapped. Ciaran mcevoy is flying it in training apparently. Picky maher was also outstanding in the internal training game along with Ciaran comerford.

merman

Quote from: Spiritof1915 on October 14, 2020, 04:52:12 PM
Kavanagh was doing some light drills last sunday albeit heavily strapped. Ciaran mcevoy is flying it in training apparently. Picky maher was also outstanding in the internal training game along with Ciaran comerford.

Completely forgot about Ciaran McEvoy. I don't think he is necessarily a better hurler than any of the defenders I mentioned but he has size and power which will be needed against Dublin, especially at the end of October.

Keyser Söze

Is Mullaney out or just not making your team Merman? Surely ahead of McEvoy (and has the power & size)?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

merman

Quote from: Keyser Söze on October 14, 2020, 06:31:55 PM
Is Mullaney out or just not making your team Merman? Surely ahead of McEvoy (and has the power & size)?

I know they had a tough run of it but I thought Mullaney struggled with Castletown.
He's a brilliant hurler but I think he's the type that needs a run of consistent training/matches to get himself fit.

burdizzo

Helix.

Quote from: burdizzo on October 14, 2020, 08:34:57 PM
Were they hurling Waterford last night?
Seeming they were comprehensively bet according to Waterford forum. No sign of a score though.

redsetanta

Great to see Picky back involved. A man who will win primary possession. Love to see him have a good season in the county jersey.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Ogie

I really wish our County Manager would be a bit quieter in the media / Social media

burdizzo

You'd better enlighten those of us who aren't following his twitter account!

redsetanta

Anyone take a stab at a team for tomorrow evening? Will Picky start? No Cha.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Keyser Söze

Sounds like they decided Cha wasn't required. Fitness not up to the level they wanted I can only assume?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Ogie

I fear for us over the next 2/3 weeks.
I think we will get two beatings, hope to be wrong.

burdizzo

I have the same fear, I must say. Strange team, but I suppose they know what they're doing. I wonder were the lads that were out due to Covid probable starters?

redsetanta

on the hop