Recent posts

Hurling Discussion / Re: Hurling 2024
Last post by Saffrongael - Today at 09:03:18 PM
Jesus what a mistake by the umpire there in the U-20 game, Tipp keeper pushed the ball into the net there and no goal given
GAA Discussion / Re: Sam Maguire 2024 Group 4 -...
Last post by Gael85 - Today at 08:59:48 PM
Did O'Rourke call up any of the u20s? That wing back Armstrong is excellent.
General discussion / Re: Hamas attack Israel & sub...
Last post by tonto1888 - Today at 08:57:22 PM
Quote from: whitey on Today at 08:26:51 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on Today at 07:46:39 PM
Quote from: whitey on Today at 07:35:49 PMSo you don't accept that Hamas committed rape (and gang rape ) on 10/07

Fair enough

Believe whatever you want

Read the full UN report or even what i copied from Guterres in my last post..

again, the UN team "was unable to establish the prevalence of sexual violence and concludes that the overall magnitude, scope, and specific attribution of these violations would require a fully-fledged investigation."

The Patten's report notes, Israel has consistently refused to cooperate with independent UN investigators.

Patten and her team were unable to locate a single victim and did not speak to any alleged survivors of sexual violence or rape – despite making a public appeal for such survivors to come forward and speak confidentially and with assurances of safety and privacy. 

the AP had an article only this week debunking two fake rape claims by Israel. there is numerous other claims that have been debunked or were pure conjecture based on blood stains. There is one potential credible claim by A. Soussana

if you genuinely cared about rape victims or kidnapped victims you would care about the the over 3500 held in administrative detention by Israel and all Palestinians victims which you ignore as you try an wepaonise rape to dehumanise Palestinians.

Wow

We even have a video of a teenage girl with blood and feces coming out of her arse being dragged by the hair out of a keep and that's what you come up.

God help us

I see you completely ignored his last paragraph.
General discussion / Re: Man Utd Thread:
Last post by Captain Scarlet - Today at 08:52:28 PM
Leaks from tools who were downing tools to rinse and repeat the cycle of hiring and firing managers.
Christ when you talk about clearing out players the likes of McTominnay, Maguire get named but they are decent lads who can do a job when needs be.

There are others who are feed info to the media and are frankly not grown-ups. They need clearing out. Even if they can play well, it's not worth it.

Some lads are honest but just past it. Prime Eriksena and Casemiro would be additions to any dressing room. Antony needs ran as a prime example. Sancho has played well for 6 months and can be good, but is he a good lad.

What happens if things get sticky with the new man in? As I said before Klopp bought adult men. United buy assholes for too long and then lads who are OK at first turn.

Hjolund seems OK and could flourish with stability. Garnacho is another who could blossom. Mainoo is already ahead of schedule. Dalot has improved.

But there will need a new centre back, left back, centre mids...
Quote from: whitey on Today at 08:26:51 PM
Quote from: whitey on Today at 07:35:49 PMSo you don't accept that Hamas committed rape (and gang rape ) on 10/07

Fair enough

again, the UN team "was unable to establish the prevalence of sexual violence and concludes that the overall magnitude, scope, and specific attribution of these violations would require a fully-fledged investigation."

The Patten's report notes, Israel has consistently refused to cooperate with independent UN investigators.

Patten and her team were unable to locate a single victim and did not speak to any alleged survivors of sexual violence or rape – despite making a public appeal for such survivors to come forward and speak confidentially and with assurances of safety and privacy. 

the AP had an article only this week debunking two fake rape claims by Israel. there is numerous other claims that have been debunked or were pure conjecture based on blood stains. There is one potential credible claim by A. Soussana

if you genuinely cared about rape victims or kidnapped victims you would care about the the over 3500 held in administrative detention by Israel and all Palestinians victims which you ignore as you try an wepaonise rape to dehumanise Palestinians.

Wow

We even have a video of a teenage girl with blood and feces coming out of her arse being dragged by the hair out of a keep and that's what you come up.

God help us

wow is right... that video does not show rape. I agree her pants were stained, that does not mean rape. it shows an IDF solider from the unit of the IDF that supported the mowing down of over 200 and maiming of over 9000 Palestinians in the great march.

a more recent video shows she was captured with 4 others at an army base. the video widely shared by zionist propaganda shills like yourself had fake dubbing and translations that have now been debunked. 
General discussion / Re: Hamas attack Israel & sub...
Last post by whitey - Today at 08:26:51 PM

Fair enough

Wow

God help us

Tyrone / Re: Tyrone County Football and...
Last post by square_ball - Today at 08:14:07 PM
Interview with Feargal Logan on BBC. Hopefully well on his way to recovery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c7223pjj0m1o
General discussion / Re: Death Notices
Last post by Capt Pat - Today at 08:03:50 PM
Quote from: seafoid on Today at 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on Today at 03:53:05 PMDirector of documentary about McDonald's Supersize Me, Morgan Spurlock
Died very young

He was 53. That movie was 20 years old. Time flies.
General discussion / Re: Death Notices
Last post by seafoid - Today at 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on Today at 03:53:05 PMDirector of documentary about McDonald's Supersize Me, Morgan Spurlock
Died very young