Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Minder

I heard a Cdall supporter jumped the wire and it went from there
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

paddyjohn

Quote from: Minder on September 29, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

I heard the St. John's manager threw punches at a player. Also heard never tell lies, makes the baby Jesus cry

MoChara

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on September 29, 2018, 08:40:05 PM
Quote from: Sweeper 123 on September 29, 2018, 07:46:43 PM
Indirect Free couldnt score direct from it

?

My understanding is if play is stopped because of a serious Injury or incident the team that had possession gets the free but can't score from it

Jesusjones

Are you really going with that? Seriously?

auld stock

I tried that 2 weeks ago. Nobody liked my dancing around. I'll try a different tactic this time. What does neil mc manus have to do to get a free??  Cant wait to hear everyones version of what happened. For me cdall will have nothing to fear when the video hits the county board decision makers

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: MoChara on September 29, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

?

My understanding is if play is stopped because of a serious Injury or incident the team that had possession gets the free but can't score from it

I'm probably out of date,  but when I was reffing & stopped playing immediately for an injury, I threw the ball in to restart. Can anyone update me with correct decision?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 29, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Are you really going with that? Seriously?
Well it's what he heard (presumably from someone at the match). Why don't you clear it up for everyone.

MoChara

Quote from: hardstation on September 29, 2018, 10:25:24 PM
Quote from: playwiththewind1st on September 29, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 29, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

?

I'm probably out of date,  but when I was reffing & stopped playing immediately for an injury, I threw the ball in to restart. Can anyone update me with correct decision?
You're out of date. He's right.

I think it's still a hop ball if there's no clear possession

Hirty Darry

Credit to St Johns, they were hungry, hunted in packs and were no doubt the better team on the day. 

However, all that being said, even on a bad day for Cushendall - they're still in it.

A new set of officials for the replay will be very much in Cushendall's favour as well!

On to the new era today, Dunloy will be very much looking forward to 3.30pm today.

Sweeper 123

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 30, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
Credit to St Johns, they were hungry, hunted in packs and were no doubt the better team on the day. 

However, all that being said, even on a bad day for Cushendall - they're still in it.

A new set of officials for the replay will be very much in Cushendall's favour as well!

On to the new era today, Dunloy will be very much looking forward to 3.30pm today.

Why would cdall be happy with a new set of officials- he didn't favour any team , I thought he did a good job ; Missed a few but kept the game going

Jesusjones

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 30, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

I thought St. Johns get some handy enough frees but you couldn't attribute any blame to the referee for the way we played. Came 2nd most of the game but thankfully we had a couple of subs capable of coming on and changing the game. Thought Ciaran Johnson was superb for St. Johns. Graffin was excellent for us as was Ryan McCambridge. Won't matter who referees the next day, if we hurl like that again we'll be out.
Best of luck to the neighbors Cushendun in their final. 

paddyjohn

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Following on Twitter and I have a feeling the ref could be in for a rough ride this evening!  ;D