had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Minder

A friend of mine from Strabane went down on the Sunday and had two spare just before the minor match, got rid of them both.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

passedit

1 for paying a tout.

Who was it and how much did it cost? Not judging research purposes only.
Don't Panic

Louth Exile

I met a mate of mine in Dublin who hadn't a ticket, we went to Fagans and Red Parrott, no joy in either.
About 2.30 he heard that there was a tout outside the Big Tree so wandered down. He was looking for €100 for hill ticket. He told him where to go that he'd give him face value. There was a Kerry man nearby with a spare Davin and spare Hogan ticket.
Hogan upper for face value, 45 mins before throw in, happy days  :)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

passedit

Still no one who made it as far as dublin didn't get in. Now two people who paid touts. What was the going rate.

Mate of mine saw someone selling to a tout at the top of Parnell sq before the minor game. Unforgiveable imo.
Don't Panic

Frank Casey

I was looking for an extra ticket for a fella and was quoted €100 by a real "fan" for a crap Hogan up in the gods. He was told to f**k himself. Got one two minutes later on the 45m line in the Hogan from a buddy.

Touts fairly quiet, sigh ;D Quite alot of tickets going around the Gresham before the match.
KERRY 3:7