had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

filthylittlebeast

I posted that question recently and was told they are being distributed on Saturday although someone else said the Tyrone clubs are getting them tomorrow! So I take that as meaning they are out this weekend ?!  :D

Onion Bag

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on September 11, 2008, 12:42:58 PM
QuoteAnyone know when the tickets are officially out? maybe it has already been asked but couldnt be bothered checking

I'd love to know why so many people are asking this question, basically the tickets are already 'out there' - for competing counties they will start distributing to clubs tomorrow or Saturday, however this will be a first allocation only, the second release from CP will be later next week, usually Wednesday or Thursday (hopefully Thursday to avoid a third and final allocation).

OK OK calm down calm down, so when are they out?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

orangeman

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 11, 2008, 12:44:11 PM
QuoteAnyone know when the tickets are officially out? maybe it has already been asked but couldnt be bothered checking

I'd love to know why so many people are asking this question, basically the tickets are already 'out there' - for competing counties they will start distributing to clubs tomorrow or Saturday, however this will be a first allocation only, the second release from CP will be later next week, usually Wednesday or Thursday (hopefully Thursday to avoid a third and final allocation).

Tomorrow !

Onion Bag

Quote from: orangeman on September 11, 2008, 12:48:17 PM

Tomorrow !

Cheers  lad, hard to beat a good straight answer, Must put my order in

orangeman

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 11, 2008, 12:58:46 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 11, 2008, 12:48:17 PM

Tomorrow !

Cheers  lad, hard to beat a good straight answer, Must put my order in

It should have been in by now !  ;)

The Voice Of Reason

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         TWO
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  ZERO
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           EIGHTEEN
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               I LIVE BESIDE CROKER
13. If so when?                                                                                       VIA FRIENDS
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                             A LITTLE EXTRA
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                       SIX
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                             NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                          CLUB/CB/OTHER

Down Gael

Seems to be plenty of people who don`t go to many games looking for tickets  ???

Onion Bag

Thats the bandwagon jumpers, cant stand them people, and they all seem to be the ones that get tickets

Doohicky

As per usual most of the people who end up getting a ticket will have been to no games or one at the most this year.

I'll be the first to say I haven't been to every game this year, but I live and work in Belfast so getting the time and money to travel to the games isn't the esaiest.
In fact I have been to more Non Tyrone Championship Games this year for the simple fact that they were games I was able to get to.

I'm still holding out hope that I get a ticket, if not it will be the same as every other year and travelling back to Strabane to watch the game. Almost as good due to the street party afterwards.  ;D

Onion Bag

Street party in Strabane, holy f**k there would be some wrecking and looting done at that

Muzz

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        YES
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        NO
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                               NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                         NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                   NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO  
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         FIVE
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  SIX
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      SIX
11. Championship games?                                                                           SEVEN
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                POSSIBLY
13. If so when?                                                                                        SUNDAY  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        EIGHT
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?

With the grace of God because when it comes to the final we all know who the ones are that gets tickets.  Before anyone begins to slate me for not belonging to my local club there are reasons for that - diasterous decision making on handing out tickets for 95 final would be one such reason...

thebandit

Quote from: Down Gael on September 11, 2008, 02:08:01 PM
Seems to be plenty of people who don`t go to many games looking for tickets  ???

There are people who will go who don't know if its a match or a concert they are going to

stpauls

Quote from: Down Gael on September 11, 2008, 02:08:01 PM

due to club commitments, ie training 2-3 times a week, as well as coaching and committee matters, it is sometimes very hard to get to games, especially when you live just outside Belfast. also, trying to organise a wedding seems to take up a lot more time than you first consider!  :o

i would usually get to about 10 games a year, but just haven't had the time this season!

ziggysego

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        YES
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              YES
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         YES
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         TWO
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  THREE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE
11. Championship games?                                                                           FOUR
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               NO
13. If so when?                                                                                        N/A  
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                             NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        3
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              YES * Minor game
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                            COUNTY BOARD DISABLED ALLOCATION
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                               NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                         NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                   YES
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         3
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  3
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      2
11. Championship games?                                                                           5
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                POSSIBLY
13. If so when?                                                                                        SUNDAY 
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                       4
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO