Tickets for the Tyrone Match - A request from County Down !!!

Started by filthylittlebeast, August 27, 2008, 10:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filthylittlebeast

:o Hi there folks!! I think myself and family are the only Tyrone supporters in County Down !! How unfortunate for us to live there!!  Is there anyone out there at all who knows where to get tickets?? None of the clubs down here got any and we can't seem to get any from the Tryone County !! Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Tir Eoghain Abu !!  :P :P  :o ;D

orangeman

Quote from: imagine on August 27, 2008, 10:50:59 PM
  Someone telling porkies.Either you or whatever Club you belong to ??? ???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: downclubs@down.gaa.ie
Subject: Ticket Orders Tyrone v Wexford
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:55:52 -0700

A Chara

Any Club wishing to order Tickets for the Tyrone v  Wexford game must do so by Monday at 1.00 pm.

Is Mise le Meas

Sean Og MacAntsaoir

RĂșnai Conate An Duin

secretary@down.gaa.ie

17 Newcastle Road, Castlewellan, Co Down

Oops !  ;)

Rois

Quote from: filthylittlebeast on August 27, 2008, 10:10:50 PM
:o Hi there folks!! I think myself and family are the only Tyrone supporters in County Down !! How unfortunate for us to live there!!  Is there anyone out there at all who knows where to get tickets?? None of the clubs down here got any and we can't seem to get any from the Tryone County !! Any help would be greatly appreciated !!

If you sign up to Club Tyrone, I'll see what I can do - PM me...

5 Sams

There was an ad in the Irish News yesterday saying that tickets would be available at outlets around Croke Park on Sunday.
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

Quote from: Rois on August 28, 2008, 09:21:23 AM
Quote from: filthylittlebeast on August 27, 2008, 10:10:50 PM

If you sign up to Club Tyrone, I'll see what I can do - PM me...

Now now Rois, that's against the Club Tyrone ethos. You don't sign up to get tickets.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.