Tickets for Clones on Sunday

Started by T Fearon, June 25, 2008, 02:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I heard of at least one Armagh club that received an allocation well below the level requested and were none too pleased about it. Knew there was a big interest in this game, particularly in Down, but never realised it was that big?

Is it going to be a sellout?

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteI heard of at least one Armagh club that received an allocation well below the level requested and were none too pleased about it. Knew there was a big interest in this game, particularly in Down, but never realised it was that big?

Is it going to be a sellout?

From what I could gather the clubs got plenty of standing tickets but seated tickets were thin on the ground. I'd say there'll be more than 30,000 on Sunday but not a full sell out.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

They should stop allocating tickets for competitions.
Testing Accessibility

corn02

I would not be so sure,

Demand very high in Dromintee, lots of people not sorted, Probably get another allocation. If weather picks up it will hit 33k odd.

T Fearon

Maguire01

Would find it very hard to believe that it could be anywhere near a sellout. Is it definitely all-ticket?

southdown

Ordered mine from ticketmaster a week ago and they still have not arrived.  Has anyone who ordered from ticketmaster received theirs? :-\

downredblack

I'm bringing a neighbour of mine up to the game who has no ticket , surely there will be tickets knocking about on the day .

nutsy--1

with alot of people going to graveyard sunday in armagh at 1200 and probably not traveling up after i wouldn see it been a sell out and it been on tele. but il be der!!

Maguire01

Quote from: nutsy--1 on June 25, 2008, 07:36:34 PM
with alot of people going to graveyard sunday in armagh at 1200 and probably not traveling up after i wouldn see it been a sell out and it been on tele. but il be der!!
I doubt graveyard sunday will put much of a dent in the crowd!

ExiledGael

I'd be surprised and disappointed if there was less than 30,000.

Maguire01

When's the last time there was 30,000 for an Ulster semi-final?

Red Army

Is Grave yard Sunday all ticket. ;D ;D ;D

Has Clones ever been sold out for a semi. Would be great to see though.it would show Ulster football is still important even if the other championships are non starters, apart from the Dub full houses, but nothing worse than being on the hill with those scummers snorting and puking

downgirl

Quote from: southdown on June 25, 2008, 07:18:50 PM
Ordered mine from ticketmaster a week ago and they still have not arrived.  Has anyone who ordered from ticketmaster received theirs? :-\

Nope...im still waiting too...if they haven't arrived tomorrow i am phoning and asking about them!!!!

ziggysego

downgirl, you didn't happen to park a jeep on the Lisburn Road, Belfast yesterday?
Testing Accessibility