Tickets and availability

Started by DJGaliv, July 24, 2014, 02:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Only terrace on it today too I'm afraid.
I presume those being sold on the day are returns from non participating Counties?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on July 24, 2014, 04:33:54 PM
I presume those being sold on the day are returns from non participating Counties?

Did you get ahead of yourself again Ross?

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on July 24, 2014, 05:01:51 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 24, 2014, 04:33:54 PM

Did you get ahead of yourself again Ross?
No I bought already  ;).
Tullamore Sat night then Thurles Sunday and a good oul family break thrown in too.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

macdanger2

Quote from: DJGaliv on July 24, 2014, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Zulu on July 24, 2014, 02:48:14 PM
They release only sections at a time. I think the way it works is that club tickets, season tickets, county board tickets and the like are already allocated to certain sections so these are never open to the public unless they are returned to Croke Park. So the sections that are available on ticket master and the like are the sections outside of the above mentioned they are selling to the public first and if demand is high they make other sections available. I wouldn't think there'll be any problems getting QF or SF tickets not involving the Dubs so if you're not happy with the tickets available now you might be better off waiting.

Thanks a lot for the above. I imagine Dublin's will be a sell out but will wait and see for the other semi
Not sure it will, our SF against them in 2011 wasn't a sell out, around 65k I think?

Syferus

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 24, 2014, 08:38:14 PM
Quote from: DJGaliv on July 24, 2014, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Zulu on July 24, 2014, 02:48:14 PM
They release only sections at a time. I think the way it works is that club tickets, season tickets, county board tickets and the like are already allocated to certain sections so these are never open to the public unless they are returned to Croke Park. So the sections that are available on ticket master and the like are the sections outside of the above mentioned they are selling to the public first and if demand is high they make other sections available. I wouldn't think there'll be any problems getting QF or SF tickets not involving the Dubs so if you're not happy with the tickets available now you might be better off waiting.

Thanks a lot for the above. I imagine Dublin's will be a sell out but will wait and see for the other semi
Not sure it will, our SF against them in 2011 wasn't a sell out, around 65k I think?

2012. I was at it.

Attendance was north of 81,000. A few unfilled seats but for most intents and purposes a sell-out. Only a meeting with a county that doesn't care (Cork) would result in a Dublin AISF these days that wouldn't trouble 80,000.

macdanger2

Over 81k alright, don't remember having any hassle getting a ticket though