Tickets available for next Sundays qtr final

Started by Itchy, July 30, 2013, 08:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Out of curiosity does anyone know how the GAA sells these tickets. Yesterday I was sorted with tickets for the upper hogan. Today the gaa website says upper hogan is "on stand by" and no tickets can be purchased for it. Yet the Cusack lower, which they said earlier in the week was sold out, is now available again. Seems like a circus to me.

Syferus

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 31, 2013, 08:13:01 PM
Out of curiosity does anyone know how the GAA sells these tickets. Yesterday I was sorted with tickets for the upper hogan. Today the gaa website says upper hogan is "on stand by" and no tickets can be purchased for it. Yet the Cusack lower, which they said earlier in the week was sold out, is now available again. Seems like a circus to me.

Clubs sending back tickets.

mylestheslasher

Why are Hogan upper on sale one day and then on stand by the next?

tommysmith

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 31, 2013, 08:18:41 PM
Why are Hogan upper on sale one day and then on stand by the next?

Its a mystery to me.

Onion Bag

well lads and lasses, was wondering is there anyone her that can help, was looking to see if i could get my hands on a couple of Hurling final tickets, was going to take the aul fella who, all the GAA he has seen in 65-66 years has never been to a big hurling match. would really appreciate some help with this, PM me

thanks
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

5 Sams

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 31, 2013, 09:31:54 PM
well lads and lasses, was wondering is there anyone her that can help, was looking to see if i could get my hands on a couple of Hurling final tickets, was going to take the aul fella who, all the GAA he has seen in 65-66 years has never been to a big hurling match. would really appreciate some help with this, PM me

thanks

Best chance is to ask someone in Kilkenny or Tipp...seriously...all clubs will still have an allocation and will have 10 yr tickets bought etc....
The Aristocrat Years