Tickets For Hurling Final

Started by Bud Wiser, August 16, 2010, 10:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

I haven't set about looking for these yet but there are a fair few on here that have little interest in the (greatest game of all)  hurling.  If anyone has a pair of tickets to sell or can point me in the direction of where I might get them please let me know.

Thanks very much.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

beer baron

If you know anyone at all playing inter county hurling get onto them every one of them gets 2 tickets,i got 2 last year off a lad playing hurling for Cavan that had absolutely no interest in heading!

heffo

Assuming the Dubs are beaten on Sunday Bud, I might be able to sort you out..

Bud Wiser

According to Mr. K there is not a chance of the Dubs being beaten on Sunday.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

heffo

I don't know who this Mr.K is but I like the sound of him

Milltown Row2

Hopefully my regular 'ticketmaster' club man will have two tickets for me this year. noticed that the tickets have been easier to get now.

we are heading down to the Kilmacud sevens this year again and there was some tickets available from punters at the bar.

what price are they this year? 70 euro??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

All of a Sludden

Quote from: Boycey on August 16, 2010, 06:34:16 PM
Just show up on the day close to Quinns or Gills or any of the barriers where you have to produce tickets. Last year they were nearly fighting with one another to sell people tickets. Tickets have long ceased to be a problem, although football may be different this year.

There were a lot of tickets about last year, but this year may be different. Everyone will want to be there to see the 5 in a row.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Zulu

I don't think they will. The fact that most people expect Kilkenny to win and maybe even add a few more will turn off neutrals in the current economic climate. The fact that Kilkenny are in it will mean that tickets will be easier to come by as they haven't a big population so they can't bring a massive crowd. The football might be different, well it will be if the Dubs and Kildare get to it.

All of a Sludden

Dublin wont beat Cork, the other game could go either way.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

GAA_Punter

ross4life

Two questions

1. who was the Man of the match in the 2009 hurling final
2.  Does GAA_Punter work for sportsnewsireland.com
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Zapatista

Who was it? I'll enter if too. If I win I'll pass them on to ye Bud.

Cde

PJ Ryan   The Tipperary goalkeeper

Applesisapples

Cde

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/08/16/2009-man-of-the-match-for-the-etihad-all-ireland-senior-hurling-final/

taken off sportsnewsireland own web page. 

its their competition so if they want PJ Ryan in goals for Tipperary and they will give you 2 All Ireland tickets  who are we to argue