Football Boots

Started by stiffler, February 16, 2007, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

I dont know what the shipping to back home is like, but check out www.worldsoccershop.com.

Now I know what the shipping to back home is like. Thats pretty expensive, still and all though, its a great deal for anyone living over here. Alternatively Id suggest asking someone you know who is over here to send them over, although all in all its maybe not worth the hassle. Depends on your bankroll!!

How the hell can it be almost double the price at home however! 79$ Vs 79 pounds is a serious difference.

The Forfeit Point

the old f50 were the best boot i ever had ( white down the middles and web-like on the sides)
anyone know a site where i could still get them, the new version isnt a patch on them.

anyone still wear the good aul blackthorns?? ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: The Forfeit Point on August 23, 2007, 11:44:57 PM
the old f50 were the best boot i ever had ( white down the middles and web-like on the sides)
anyone know a site where i could still get them, the new version isnt a patch on them.

Did you try eBay?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

The Forfeit Point

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2007, 12:08:27 AM
Quote from: The Forfeit Point on August 23, 2007, 11:44:57 PM

Did you try eBay?
yeah but the one pair it had was just a size too small, sickened!

oakleaf stateside

i wear the predators do care who looks and has a laugh they r the best boots i ever put on my feet
Dont Do It

orangeman

Blackthorns in Dundalk - they were good ones.

southdown

I got a new pair of Adidas Kaiser 5, they are identical to the Copa Mundial, but only £50.  Very comfy