tickets

Started by guy crouchback, January 12, 2007, 11:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guy crouchback

i was hoping to get to the dublin-tyrone match in croker, so i went onto the ticket master site to get tickets but the only ones availible are pertty crap.
as i am a mayo man i dont see much point going to the club. i know this was mentioned here berfore and someone gave a number where you could call croker direct to buy your tickets and they seemed to have a better selection.
anyone have any info on this any help would be much appriciated.

downredblack

Got mine yesterday through Gaa.ie , upper Cusack near the Cannal end . Happy enough with them . Where are you looking for ?

guy crouchback

pretty much anywhere except the canal end. the only tickets avalible are upper canal. they claim to be upper cusack and upper hogan but i have been in them before and they are right on the turn so to speak. i just dont like those sections. mind you if i cant get anything else i will take them.

downredblack

Are you bringing kids with you ? If you are that's why you are ending up down on the bend  , I think that is the family section along with the Canal end . I have sat there before myself , I think it is section 712 , and thought it was a grand view . How are the lamps ? I thought I read some where that 30,000 tickets have been sold already so that's probably all the ground floor seats away . What about the hill ?

Over the Bar

There'll be tons available on the day.  You will be able to buy centre Cusack or Hogan from Croker or the ticketmaser vans.  They always hold some of the best seats back.  Regardless of where you are sitting you can move around to where there's empty seats anyway.

guy crouchback

no kids ,thats why i was surprised when they were the only sections i was getting. i just dont like those sections. the last time i was in 712 i was right up at the back and just thought it was a shite view. i am sure its fine if you are nearer the front, but it has put me off ever since.
personally i would love to be on the hill and it would allways be my first choice for a dublin match but the wife is having none of it.  shes not keen on standing at the best of times and is one of these people who has an irrational fear of being in the middle of 10,000 drunken dubs.

on a slightly different topic what is everyones favourite seat in croker. i think the very back of the lwr Hogan offers the best view.

BenDover

Upper Hong along the45 and near the front! Got these tickets once and was the best seat I've sat in.

downredblack

I have been in the premium seats a good few times ( mostly down to a kind Armagh man ). But is there anywhere that premium seat holders offer their seats to games that they cant attend ? I know clubs will always find a home for their premium seats but what about individuals ?

Hound

15,000 tickets are being distributed to Dublin clubs next week.

Parnell Park annual ticket holders are to pick up their tickets on Wednesday.

Shortly after that the Dublin County Board will be selling tickets to the general public from their offices in Parnell Park.