Fermanagh Football & Hurling

Started by Erne Gael, November 10, 2006, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you agree with the new Summer League for Club teams?

Yes, gives the club players plenty of matches
23 (50%)
No, rather play challenge matches
4 (8.7%)
Waste of time, won't be taken seriously
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

ExiledGael

Excellent news on Blobby. If O'Rourke can get 100% out of him we've a certain starting midfielder there.
Womble in Oz?? First I've heard.

wanderer

Who is blobby?

Not been native means that when I get home to see games, I know names but not nicknames :-[  :'(

inisceithleann

Quote from: wanderer on October 31, 2008, 05:21:29 PM

Who is blobby?

Not been native means that when I get home to see games, I know names but not nicknames :-[  :'(

Blooby is a Ryan Carson, from Newtown
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

wanderer

Got ya, have seen him play a couple of times. Good player but I got the impression that he was not interested in the training etc required at county level? He would definitely be a welcome addition especially if Murphy missing is true.
On the others mentioned, who i have seen enough to pass comment; Killie is a good player although a bit similar to what we have in my opinion. Is he a better or much different proposal than whats there?
Keenan has undoubted potential but rather than being injury prone, I'd say he has a wee bit of filling out to do which would serve him well. Seen him for St Mic's & Tempo and some challenges were dubious to say the least, maybe needs to move the ball quicker?

FermPundit

Derrygonnelly 1-09 Enniskillen 0-05
Devenish 1-05 Newtown 1-06
Lisnaskea 1-06 Tempo 0-11
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

FermPundit

FermPundit

Tempoman

Congrats to St Patricks Lisbellaw on winning the Ulster Junior Hurling Championship. At least thats one ulster championship in the county this year.

liihb

I heard Rory Gallagher is back on the Fermanagh panel - is that true?
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

sammymaguire

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/7712644.stm

seems to be the case... renewed hope that we have a potent forward to give us that cutting edge we desire.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

FermGael

That is some punt by O'Rourke.
IF he gets him back fully focused and playing as a member of a team/squad, then we have a real attacking threat, free taker and talent on our hands.
The big question is IF......................
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

orangeman

Great news for Fermanagh - Rory is back !

haranguerer

No harm in having a look i suppose, but it reeks a little of desperation. Malachy could be putting his managerial reputation on the line here...

liihb

If he decides he wants to be a team player and not an individual he could be OK. Not sure if he has it for that level any more though
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

inisceithleann

It's great news lads. If Rory had of been playing last season we could have been Ulster champions. If he has the right attitude he'll be a real asset.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth