Should not have to. GAA HQ should already have called a replay
106 (67.5%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Voting closed: January 26, 2023, 11:37:12 AM

trailer

Quote from: lenny on January 26, 2023, 12:14:44 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 26, 2023, 12:03:54 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on January 26, 2023, 10:29:24 AM
I wonder if either of these teams are back training yet. If either of them got back into training it would give them an edge for the potential replay.
I would say they are unless KC are planning on flat out refusing to play a replay or Glen are intending on not playing. Don't think either are too likely
Too much at stake to be still on the beer.

There is zero chance that either team will replay this game.

I agree. Glen are just making a point to say this was a f**k up.

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 26, 2023, 12:19:33 PM
I wonder if either of these teams are back training yet. If either of them got back into training it would give them an edge for the potential replay.
I would say they are unless KC are planning on flat out refusing to play a replay or Glen are intending on not playing. Don't think either are too likely

So all these posts were for nathin?!!! FFS I'll never get those hours back, at least I have a new title, stupid door ;D

Who's stopping these two teams meeting next year? there will be some drive regardless of the outcome
No one unless Kilcoo get the finger out!

seafoid

Based on what ?
The match has not been concluded
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

CK_Redhand

Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 11:35:35 AM
Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 11:00:38 AM
What is the contingency if the GAA order a replay and KC tell them to go f**k themselves? (Which I think they will)

Some interesting views but if KC say they won't turn up and Glen do it will look wild for the GAA and Glen. Just imagine how it will look. Mostly likely is Glen refuse to replay it as well, claiming a moral victory and at least it doesn't look like a massive dose of sour grapes from Glen. If Glen really want to win it this way, (which I don't think they do) then KC should put the Cup on the bus and send it up to them.
Did trailer forget to switch accounts or why is he quoting himself? There was another tyrone poster fond of using sock puppet accounts recently.

JoG2

I'd be thinking along the same lines re replaying the game, just can't see it happening.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cavan19

I can't see this been replayed even if the GAA order one the final cud be null and void in the record books.

Wildweasel74

It be a replay, if its let go, what to stop the same happening in a senior county championship game when they know that their no repercussions. At least Clare had it in them to offer Offaly a replay all them yrs ago, when the ref not them was at fault. I think the fear here us, Glen could beat them 2nd time round which I think they would.

trailer

Quote from: CK_Redhand on January 26, 2023, 12:57:32 PM
Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 11:35:35 AM
Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 11:00:38 AM
What is the contingency if the GAA order a replay and KC tell them to go f**k themselves? (Which I think they will)

Some interesting views but if KC say they won't turn up and Glen do it will look wild for the GAA and Glen. Just imagine how it will look. Mostly likely is Glen refuse to replay it as well, claiming a moral victory and at least it doesn't look like a massive dose of sour grapes from Glen. If Glen really want to win it this way, (which I don't think they do) then KC should put the Cup on the bus and send it up to them.
Did trailer forget to switch accounts or why is he quoting himself? There was another tyrone poster fond of using sock puppet accounts recently.

I quoted myself.

Wildweasel74

Yeah right, just another Muppet running around under dual accounts.

Look-Up!

I can kind of understand KC's current mindset in just saying f**k the replay and work the cup up you. It is a mess but in the cold light of day Glenn are innocent victims in this  and were denied a shot at saving their AI hopes. That is undisputed so if KC want their AI, no asterisks attached, a replay is their only route.

APM

Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 12:24:21 PM

I agree. Glen are just making a point to say this was a f**k up.

It must be great to be so sure of yourself  ::)

trailer

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 26, 2023, 01:45:38 PM

Who you calling a muppet? Catch yerself on.

ClubScene13

Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 02:13:24 PM

Watch yourself Weasel, your man is the biggest slabber on this thing but you daren't say a word or you get reported.

trailer

Quote from: ClubScene13 on January 26, 2023, 02:19:18 PM
Quote from: trailer on January 26, 2023, 02:13:24 PM

Watch yourself Weasel, your man is the biggest slabber on this thing but you daren't say a word or you get reported.

49 posts...