Ewan McKenna

Started by Kingdom37, March 02, 2020, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

That's a disgrace for any man to say about a football team. Any them Kildare lads cross him, shouldn't miss him especially that IQ jab. Man's a dick!

From the Bunker

9 out of 10 times Ewan calls it as it is and upsets the applecart.

1 out of 10 times he has brain-fart moments that totally discredits all that good work.

There is some truth in what he says about Kildare Football, but his presentation is poor and comes across as bitter.

screenexile

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 27, 2023, 10:26:40 PM

1 out of 10 times he has brain-fart moments that totally discredits all that good work.

There is some truth in what he says about Kildare Football, but his presentation is poor and comes across as bitter.

9 times out of ten is extremely generous!!

Captain Scarlet

The main thing is that he is ALWAYS right even if he contradicts himself at least twice.

You can't ALWAYS disagree with the widely held view.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Dreadnought

Think you got it the wrong way round. 5 years ago maybe, but he's off the deep end now. He'd be lucky if he's right 1 out of 100 now such is the absolute mad stuff he's spouting online

galwayman

Quote from: Dreadnought on March 01, 2023, 08:25:19 AM

Think you got it the wrong way round. 5 years ago maybe, but he's off the deep end now. He'd be lucky if he's right 1 out of 100 now such is the absolute mad stuff he's spouting online
Have to agree with that. He has turned into nothing more than a contrarian about everything.
Think he has lost credibility at this stage.

An Fhairche Abu

Don't think I've ever disagreed more with anything posted here than this, he's a total f**king clown.

Taylor

Strange take from a poster who is normally on point.

Its been a long long time since poor Ewan was correct 9 times out of 10.

imtommygunn

I can never see past the vitriol on Mickey Harte. Pure spite and hate. Tbh the guy needs help.

Captain Scarlet

There are days if you look at his feed he must send 1000 tweets and it's all rage and at all hours of the day and night.
It must be awful - but the main thing is that he is RIGHT! And others are just COWARDS for not saying it like it is.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Hound

Quote from: An Fhairche Abu on March 01, 2023, 08:46:55 AM

Don't think I've ever disagreed more with anything posted here than this, he's a total f**king clown.
Both of them are.

Dag Dog

He tweets the same stuff over and over every day. Either "I was right about Covid...cowards, ruined, destroyed etc" "Ukrainian Nazis, Zelensky scum".

Eire90

A lot of people with high iq turned out to be serial killers but mckenna will not talk about that.

Quote from: Eire90 on March 02, 2023, 09:46:26 AM
A lot of people with high iq turned out to be serial killers but mckenna will not talk about that.

I would love to know mc kenna's IQ

quit yo jibbajabba

Ewan outdoing himself today. Pictures of starving babies while talking about city newcastle match....