America`s Gun Culture

Started by Wildweasel74, December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on December 06, 2015, 05:02:01 PM
Quote from: Seamus on December 06, 2015, 04:48:22 PM
I wonder why The SWAT team were on the premises within 4 minutes.  I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.......
Then again lets all fall for the official fairytale hook line and sinker and get on with our little lives.

Because they were on standby and their base was not far from the site??

Is that response time unusual or something?

I've dealt with ESU units in police. They spend their time drilling, prepping equipment and sitting around waiting.

How convenient
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

J70

Quote from: Seamus on December 08, 2015, 01:10:21 AM
I wonder why The SWAT team were on the premises within 4 minutes.  I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.......
Then again lets all fall for the official fairytale hook line and sinker and get on with our little lives.

I've dealt with ESU units in police. They spend their time drilling, prepping equipment and sitting around waiting.

How convenient

In what way?

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on December 08, 2015, 01:54:55 AM

How convenient

In what way?

I know the following is a different incident but the same people are getting the blame. Can you give me your opinion on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04EaQApquiU
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

whitey

Quote from: Seamus on December 10, 2015, 01:52:33 AM

How convenient

In what way?

I know the following is a different incident but the same people are getting the blame. Can you give me your opinion on it?

Yeah....they're fvckin assholes and I'm glad they're dead

Seamus

[/quote]

Yeah....they're fvckin assholes and I'm glad they're dead
[/quote]

Was the police officer shot in the head, yes or no?

easytiger95

Good Jesus Seamus- it is a fake news report. They start with a BBC logo, but it is not a BBC report nor was it posted by the BBC website. They quote one "gun expert" and worst of all, when they say that "mainstream media" are now picking up on it, they post a Google page of headlines, the first one of which says "Charlie Hebdo a False Flag operation....says David Icke"!!!

In actual fact this is such a poor attempt at emulating mainstream coverage you could reasonably conclude that it is a false flag operation aimed at discrediting web theories about false flag operations. Which makes it a false flag about a false flag about a false flag, and makes you deluded for giving it any credence.

Though it probably was the lizard people in end.

J70

How convenient

In what way?

Don't have an opinion either way on the false flag allegation regarding the Charlie Hebdo policeman murder as I've not looked at the details.

But let's assume for the minute that its true - what does that have to do with the response in San Bernadino?

Seamus

Quote from: easytiger95 on December 10, 2015, 11:25:40 AM
Good Jesus Seamus- it is a fake news report. They start with a BBC logo, but it is not a BBC report nor was it posted by the BBC website. They quote one "gun expert" and worst of all, when they say that "mainstream media" are now picking up on it, they post a Google page of headlines, the first one of which says "Charlie Hebdo a False Flag operation....says David Icke"!!!

In actual fact this is such a poor attempt at emulating mainstream coverage you could reasonably conclude that it is a false flag operation aimed at discrediting web theories about false flag operations. Which makes it a false flag about a false flag about a false flag, and makes you deluded for giving it any credence.

I guess the Daily Mirror are in on the act as well
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlie-hebdo-terror-attack-sickening-4935314

Who cares whether that BBC site is a fake or not, I certainly don't as that site had the uncensored version of the video and THE only reason I used it. This is the same video that mainstream media were touting as proof that a police officer was murdered, now seemingly always censured because they were caught out in the lie.

Seamus

Quote from: J70 on December 10, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

How convenient

In what way?

Don't have an opinion either way on the false flag allegation regarding the Charlie Hebdo policeman murder as I've not looked at the details.

But let's assume for the minute that its true - what does that have to do with the response in San Bernadino?

There are a number of common denominators in most of the atrocities where either terrorists, a lone gunman or multiple gunmen/women are accused. Drills is one of the common denominators.

screenexile

South Park destroyed the Gun Lobby again the other night. . . great stuff!!

easytiger95

Quote from: Seamus on December 11, 2015, 02:11:27 AM
Quote from: easytiger95 on December 10, 2015, 11:25:40 AM

I guess the Daily Mirror are in on the act as well
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/charlie-hebdo-terror-attack-sickening-4935314

Who cares whether that BBC site is a fake or not, I certainly don't as that site had the uncensored version of the video and THE only reason I used it. This is the same video that mainstream media were touting as proof that a police officer was murdered, now seemingly always censured because they were caught out in the lie.

Seamus, here's the thing - if the angle of the bullet entering meant that there was no exit wound or an exit wound in the clothes of the officer, then there would be no blood splatter. That is called physics. And I'm not even a "gun expert".

But you see what has happened here? I've been drawn into discussing the death of a fellow human being, in a horrendous manner, as a debating point with you on an internet board. It is obvious to me that you can in no way empathise with the fate of this poor man - that you cannot concede that if there is even a chance of it being true, you are further degrading this man in death and erasing his life (what does it matter, it was a false flag, eh?)

The Daily Mail took down the video not as some part of a conspiracy that you have uncovered (in the process validating your superiority over the rest of us mindless drones) but rather to grant to this man and his family the dignity of not having the entire world see his terrible last moments. Dignity that every human being deserves.

I won't be responding to you on this matter again, but i'd recommend to everyone that they read "the Pyschopath Test" by Jon Ronson and the chapter on Rachel North, a victim of the 7/7 London bombings and her experience with internet conspiracy theorists.

Now, back on with my tinfoil hat - the lizard people are coming.

J70

Quote from: Seamus on December 11, 2015, 02:37:38 AM
Quote from: J70 on December 10, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

How convenient

In what way?

There are a number of common denominators in most of the atrocities where either terrorists, a lone gunman or multiple gunmen/women are accused. Drills is one of the common denominators.

Drills?

Hardy

I thought they used Kalashnikovs and the like?

GJL

Quote from: screenexile on December 11, 2015, 09:51:45 AM

Any links?

stew

Quote from: GJL on December 11, 2015, 05:16:15 PM
Quote from: screenexile on December 11, 2015, 09:51:45 AM

Any links?

South park is irrelevant on Gun control, we can debate Gun control all day long but in the end, the NRA are too powerful and will prevail.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.