See Tyrone c***ts still yapping

Get it right up ye

Armagh are a shower of c***ts  ;D

maddog

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Imposerous

Wildweasel74

As someone said depending on the use of video evidence the players on the bench  entering onto the field during the melee should been suspended! Cant see how these lads could get of

Throw ball

Be interesting to see the amount of suspensions following the melee after the Cavan v Down qualifier game I am only after reading about. How many pages do you think that thread will run for ?

David McKeown

As I kind of alluded to earlier in the thread, there's a fine line when dealing with suspensions etc when you are trying to retrospectively impose sanctions on players who didn't receive red cards during the game. The general rule adopted for disciplinary bodies is you have to avoid re-refereeing the game. If a referee books someone for an offence that should have been a red most sports adopt a general rule of sorry nothing we can do. Given that the officials had great views of the brawl and choose to only send off a few players it was always going to be a difficult job to impose correct suspensions after the event. In that regard as I understand it the only suspensions upheld they did uphold were those given to the players sent off on the night. That may also be significant

There is no point in re-writing the rule book as long as those tasked with implementing remain non lawyerswho are often poorly trained. That needs to change.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: Throw ball on June 24, 2018, 12:22:44 AM
Be interesting to see the amount of suspensions following the melee after the Cavan v Down qualifier game I am only after reading about. How many pages do you think that thread will run for ?

None because it won't involve the Ulster Council clowns.

GJL

Delighted to see that Armagh outfit beaten.

Jinxy

I see one of the Armagh lads playing today had his hair dyed orange.
Seriously.
Heartiest congratulations to Derry.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

tonto1888

Quote from: GJL on June 24, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Good for you

Over the Bar

Quote from: GJL on June 24, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Cheating gets you nowhere😉.  If Armagh learned to play it honest and fair they too could have multiple AIs at every level like their Red Hand neighbours... ;D

Cunny Funt

Out of interest how many of those suspended Armagh players played today?